7. You would rather what?

Soraya’s POV:

“Hey, just because I'm pale doesn’t mean I never go outside.” I stated, trying to defend my poor, defenceless, pale white stomach.

“You sure?” Wilbur asked.

“How else am I supposed to be this damn skinny if I never go outside, Will?” I asked.

“Dude, I'm a fellow red head and even I'm not that pale.” Willow stated.

“Shut up Will.” I stated. Yeah, I call Willow and Wilbur ‘Will’. What of it? They always know which one I'm talking too so it’s all good. (A/N: to make it easier for you guys to know which one, I’ll do ‘Wilbur’ as ‘Wil’ and ‘Willow’ as ‘Will’. Double ‘l’ for Willow, single ‘l’ for Wilbur because that’s the amount of ‘l’s in their names.)

“Hey look, Alistair’s coming over here.” Willow whispered excitedly.

“Why are you so excited?” I asked in the same hushed tone.

“Because he’s damn hot. Look at that piece of perfection.” She said, her eyes wandering up and down his body.

“He’s not too bad.” I said a little off as I saw Ashton leaning against a locker and watching me as Alistair walked towards my group.

“Not too bad? Are you shitting yourself?” she whisper-shouted.

“Seen better.” I explained.

“Damn you must have been fucken hallucinating.” She stated as Alistair finally finished his walk over to us. Now all of the guys had somehow disappeared and it was only me and Willow with this douche-bag.

“Hey, Willow right?” He asked, looking at Will.

“Yeah…” she trailed off. Oh god this girl couldn’t talk to guys if her life depended on it. I went to leave her in this awkward conversation as payback for walking away when I tripped over, but I was stopped from completing my brilliant plan as Alistair said my name.

“Soraya, I actually came to talk to you.” When I turned back around Will’s face had dropped.

“What?” I snapped, obviously pissed off that I couldn’t just go and eat the chips and gravy that have been calling my name since I skipped breakfast this morning.

“I was wondering… since I'm shit at Spanish and you’re pretty good at it-”

“‘Pretty good at it’ is an understatement sweetie, but continue anyway.” I cut him off.

“Uh, well…” he trailed off while rubbing the back of his neck before he shot a quick glance back to Ashton and back to me. I looked at Ashton with a questioning look, but he only laughed. “I was just wondering if you could tutor me maybe?”

“Of course I can tutor you. Anything to help a fellow idiot.” I stated.

“So is that a ‘yes’ or a ‘no’?” he asked, confused with what I had answered with.

“Yeah, I’ll help you out.” I responded in an easy to understand way.

“Cool. I was also wondering if you would like to go with me to a party on Saturday.” He stated.

“Why?” I asked, now I was the one that was confused.

“You could be my date.” He cleared it up for me, and with that I tried not to laugh.

“Sorry sweetie, but you’re…” I trailed off trying to find the right words. “Not my type.” I came up with. I had a weird look on my face as I questioned what I had just said.