UPDATE!

Why hello everyone.

I bet you're wondering what this is all about. Well I have excellent news for you all.

I am finally going to finish DTNAG.

Yes, you read that correctly. I am going to finish this book, and it will be completed withing the next couple of weeks. Now, I am going to warn everyone that this may feel rushed, the chapters will likely be shorter than they were previously because my writing style has greatly changed...

But you will get an ending, and I will do my best to tie up any loose ends.

To anyone still here since the beginning - you are my favourite people in the whole wide world, to still be waiting for an update involves patience I never thought possible and definitely don't have myself.

Tomorrow I am going to read through the entire novel and make sure I have the plotlines in my head straight (because it has been a hot minute) but then hopefully the first chapter will be here for you all within the day after that.

Again, I appreciate everyone's patience and hope you are as excited as I am to have an ending for these characters! There will obviously be a more emotional note at the end of this novel when we get there, but I'll hold in the tears for now and get to work!

Love every single one of you,
R. A. Mayes/Beklet/Beck
(Plus also S. C. Colley/BeautyofPeace)