6. Someone Threw a Gumball At My Head

Soraya’s POV:

“Hola amigos!” I shouted to my friends across the cafeteria. They were all getting their food, and I wasn’t hungry at the moment. I would probably steal some of their chips later on though…

“Hey!” Raven shouted back and I ran over to them.

“So, how was Advanced Spanish class?” Willow asked, tucking her bright red curls behind her ears.

“Bueno, en realidad era bastante mierda.” I responded nonchalantly.

“Uh, what?” Wilbur questioned. I gave them a questioning look, wondering why they didn’t get it.

“Babe-” yes, Jackson had taken a liking to calling me ‘babe’. “-none of us take Spanish classes.” He reminded me. I still don’t see what their problem was,  it wasn’t like I was speaking a completely foreign language… right, I was speaking Spanish.

“Sorry guys, still in Spanish mode. No English is to be spoken during Advanced Spanish because we should already know the basic shit of it.” I complained, “I said ‘well, actually it was pretty shit’. Didn’t learn anything new, but apparently we have a test coming up soon that I’ll have to study for.” I ran my hand through my hair before we all started moving out of the cafeteria.

I was walking on the outside of the group, where I'm vulnerable to being touched by any sort of person. Creepy person, nice person, Ass person… and being my clumsy self I stepped on my own foot and fell slightly sideways with my arms out to try and catch myself before my face hit the ground.

Luckily I never hit the ground, but sadly I was being held by extremely strong and tan arms. “Hey thanks for saving my life and all but I think I would have preferred to break my wrist or something.” I stated, as the person lifted me to my feet again and held my arms to keep me stable. They stood behind me, but apparently I couldn’t turn around.

“You would probably have preferred it but your boyfriend might not.” I heard an all too familiar voice say… wait, did he say boyfriend? So, Ashton Klarence thinks I have a boyfriend? Right… what?

“Uh… may I ask why the hell I have a boyfriend and don't know about it myself?” I asked him, noticing that my ‘friends’ had kept walking without even noticing that I nearly died.

“Isn’t that who your mum was talking about when I bumped into you in…” he looked around as did I, and we both noticed that all eyes were on us. “…Kmart. Definitely kmart.” I went along with his little cover up.

“Dave?” I questioned.

“Yeah, Dave.” Ashton responded.

“Dave? My boyfriend?!” I shouted, before I burst out laughing.

“He’s not your boyfriend?” Ashton asked, completely confused.

“Dave?!” I shouted, not being able to actually say what Dave’s relation to me is in between my hysterics.

“Yes f*cken Dave.” Ashton said, beginning to sound pissed off, I looked at him and found his face practically entirely red. He was getting angry, and it made me laugh even more. Angry Ass was funny.

“Dave is my dad!” I said hysterically, calming down to see Ass’ reaction. His face was blushing red because of his embarrassment over this slip-up and it made me laugh even harder.

“Well how the hell do you call him Dave then?” he snapped.

“The… look on… your face!” I stated instead not being able to hold in my laughter to get the sentence out.