New school New social life.

I really didn't think that i would finish packing this quick! Not like those other times when i moved. It took me months just to pack my clothes.I think i have way to much clothes, especially for just one person... Well, i guess that's what i get for going outside too much. I get distracted by the things i look at...

*sigh*

Welp, since im done packing maybe i should check out the new school i'm going to. Unfortunatly I have way to much time on my hands and i get bored way to easily.Why do i feel like i'm not gonna make much friends at this new school... Guess i should go research about things...

Ouran Academy

Hmm, Academy it says.., Guess its for fancy people where people wear their fancy dresses and drink tea all the time...

I'm doomed.

FANCY RICH PEOPLE! Do i really have to go to a school where rich kids and their rich family go learn about fancy things and economy or somethings and i have to be there putting up with probably, their snobbish attitudes?!

*sighs again*

The more i scroll down the website the more weird the school became; with all the fencing club and the international club where you actually go to countries, and this weird boys club. Apperently its called "The host club" It says.

Damn these rich people.

Please someone, help me from this stupid school. I just hope that they're not what i actually fantisize about. I'm feeling lonely. Without Mira-chan or Sahiri-chan, i wouldn't have any friends. Did i really have to transfer?

Off to Ouran Academy tomorrow... Please, someone... anyone... Help me...

{Heyyyyyy! I hope you dont mind all the charactaristics i put out ^-^" Gomen if you dont like it ;n; also sorry for it being so short ;n; But i hoped you enjoyed the story otherwise! ~Bunf_chan}