Doubts from the devil~ THE TRIO MAKES A COMEBACK!

School has finally ended and you and kaoru were finally going to see hikaru get discharged from the hospital. You quickly packed your things and left the building. You patiently waited for kaoru outside of the school gate, where you waved goodbye to your friends and classmates. 

-10 Mins Laterz-

You've basically seen everyone leave except for kaoru, and oddly enough, you haven't seen Ryo anywhere as well.

"Psh.. screw that guy. He's such a douche..." You said out loud.

"Who me?" A voice came behind you. You quickly turned your head to the direction of the voice.

"Yea you, you jerk. Your just frickin pesky." You rolled your eyes.

"Oh, so you where thinking of me while you wait for your boyfriend, huh (y/n?)" He smirked as he grabbed you chin.

"Boyfriend?! Kaoru? He just a really good friend.... and plus, who would want to think about a douche like you? I was just enjoying my moment of my ryo-free environment while waiting for kaoru. Don't get any ideas. Why do you keep bothering me anyways?  ( even though i don't want to say this)You have all those girls to keep you entertains... " You hissed at him pushing him away.

"Aww, don't be so meanie-weenie to your childhood friend (y/n)-chan. We all know that everyone loves me. And i'm pretty sure you will too." He gloated. 

"shut up ryo. Just listen to yourself. Being all like that when really, you don't know what your doing..." You trailed off.

"never mind.. just leave me alone." You looked away and left him there by himself. You walked on the path, leading you towards the school, until, you finally met up with kaoru.

"Kaoru! FOR GOODNESS SAKE DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO GIRLS WHEN THEY'RE BEING LEFT ALONE, OUTSIDE, WITH NO ONE, IN A HUGE ASS SCHOOL, WITH THIS STUPID BANANA DRESS, AND AN IDIOT TURNS UP BEFORE THE PERSON THEY WAIT FOR?" You roared.

"Uhhh... they treat the people who they're waiting for, in one of those fast food restaurants?" he said, curious.

"*facefloors* NO! Where do you even get these ideas?" You facepalmed

"In one of those anime that commoners watch.. I also read some of the 'Mangas' They read... Its actually really good. But some of them is just trash..." he said explaining, while the two of you got on his limo.

~ An extremely awkward 5 mins of driving later~

" Boyfriend? .... I mean... he's really cool and all....but...." You day dreamed off while kaoru looks at you confused.

"(y/n) We're here..... (y/n)?(y/n)!!" He said waving his hands in front of your face.

You finally snapped out of your trance and looked at the twin who waves his hand vigorously. 

"Huh? Oh.... okay.. lets go!" you casually said as you exited the car and head towards the white building

You walked inside and ask the receptionist for the whereabouts of hikaru. All she told you was to go and sit at the waiting room and wait for your "turn". You anxiously sat down in the room with only a handful of people. 

= 7 mins Laterzz =

" (y/n)! what are you doing there? You do know hikaru's room number right?" Kaoru said while walking with another party.

"Wait what...... Yea... HIKARU! wait.... Did the receptionist tell you to go get hikaru?" You said slightly annoyed.

"Well no... I could just go get him... This is kyoya's family hospital.... Im pretty sure they know you too. Your like royalty here." He chuckled, while watching you being annoyed.

You face palmed and chuckled. You were happy that everyone is back and happy. You bear hugged the twins with a smile on your face.

The trio is back~.

[[ this chapter literally took me days to write cuz a) Wattpad didnt save my drafts so i had to write them again. and b) whenever the draft doesnt save, i dont remember the stuff i wrote so i have to rethink stuff again. ;-; Y u no save... IF THIS DOESNT SAVE....  PEDRO SAVE ME. Idk who pedro is... pedros a cool name ya know. be liek... " HEY PEDRO! you wanna get some lemmonade later?" then he be like "YEEEE SUURREE LESSGO" Then everyone is happy...... FINALLY DONE THIS CHAPTER YAY. RIP ME ~bunf]]