The Host Club and Their New Maiden.

*RING, RING, RING*

"There goes the bell. Home time. Quitting time. Adios amigos!" You thought to yourself as you pack your things in your brown bag, humming your favorite song. As you were about to leave you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"(y/n)! are you going to the host club? we could walk together there if you want." Haruhi suggested.

"Oh yea! Sure!" You said with confidence as if you completly remebered about the host club.

Both you and haruhi exited your class room headed to the legendary club,

The Host Cub.

Most of your female classmates talk all over about mori-senpai and honey-senpai and sometimes even about hikaru and kaoru. They were talking about two more people but you didn't even know them. Kyoya and Tamaki is what you heard from them. You didn't necessarily met them. Just mori-senpai, hikaru and kaoru , haruhi and honey-senpai. You wondered about the two mysterious boys as you headed to the club. Your journey to the music room was silent. You drifted off to your thoughts and haruhi just didn't think inturrupting your daze would be "polite" so she didn't.

Finally, you reaced the the music room.

Music room #3.

You Opened the door. Blinding light shone on you face and scents of roses filled the room. The room was glissining with "handsome" Boys and beautiful banana wearing dresses girls. Everyone was smiling with the boys. It almost looked like a harem to you. You stepped in the beautifully made room and looked around. Honey seemed to noticed you because as soon as you stepped in his vision, he quickly dashed towards you giving you the biggest bear hug he could give.

"(y/n)-chan!!!! YOU CAME!" Honey senpai exclaimed while tugging on your hand leading you towards his cake-filled table. "Do you want some? Theres mango cake, strawberry cake, cheesecake..." He babbled on. You smiled at his excitement.

"Arigatou(thank you) honey-senpai, but im not really hungry" You said politely.

"Oh.. Well.. Okay then!" He said while hugging his beloved bunny.

You looked around the room. You were then approched by a tall man with dark chocolate hair with glasses.

"(y/n) (l/n), Female.In the same class as haruhi and the twins. Age 15. Daughter of the ceo of a MMORPG game company. Your mother is a movie producer. New to Ouran, First day today." The man babbled. You were shocked by the way he produced such information of you. It was your first day. Your father was infact is a CEO at a MMORPG game company, your mother is indeed a movie producer. "How did this man get these infromation?!!?" you thought to youself.

"Ah, Yea.. Uh.. Hi? I guess you already know me... And you are?" You asked the man with the blackbook.

"Kyoya Ootori. We met before. You fell when we bumped at each other earlier." He stated with a straight tone.

"Oh yea! Your that guy with the blonde dude who called me milady or something like that..." You said finally realizing the boy standing right infront of you.

"Nice to meet you kyoya-san!" you said with a bright smile. He smiled back with no words to reply to yours.

"Princess (y/n)! We meet once more milady!" One said behind you.

"uhh.. so.. You must be tamaki-san?" You said with a little confused smile you greeted him with.

"Yes! how does a beautiful lady like you know my name in such confidence?" He asked with a spotlight directly on him

"My classmates been talking about you. Apperently.. You were a prince? A king?" You said trying to remember the precise words you heard at your class room.

"A KING!" he exclaimed with such happiness.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). Nice to meet you tamaki-san!" You bowed politely.

"Wait.. how did you know my name?" you said continuely.

"Kyoya gave me some info about you. A movie producer huh?" He said with a smile. Right before he could get any closer two people seemed to intrupted your conversation and led you in their arms.

"Oi boss, you already have haruhi, We have (y/n)-chan" Kaoru said being overprotective.

Hikaru nodded in hesitation and hugged you in a way as well.

"You came after all!" Hikaru interuppted the awkwardness between hugging you and having the other girls stare at you with envyious eyes.

"Yea! I promised haruhi i would. But i never meant to see you guys so..." You said trying to hide your blushing face.

"Oh, really? Just for haruhi huh, You sure that you didn't come here for...

Us?"

They continued with such sly faces.

"Y-YES! O-OFCOURSE! ONLY FOR HARUHI! NO ONE ELSE!" You said closing your eyes, fearing of what the twins would do to you. You couldn't struggle your way out so you decided to let them be for a momment.

The twins laughed together. "Did you see her face?! she was soo scared that we might do something perverted to her or something" They exclaimed while dying in laughter. You in the other hand died of embarrassment.

"W-WELL... YOU GUYS ARE PERVERTS!" You exclaimed once more and got your way out of their grasp.

You were blushing hard and it was surely noticeable. You tried to look at haruhi and found her with tea in her hand.

"Haruhi! I have to go, i have to do something at home. Meeting the hosts were uhm.. er.. Great? Arigatou for inviting me! " you said smiling shyly. As you were about to leave kyoya took your wrist making you blush more.

"(y/n), I have been informed that you know haruhi's true gender..." He said coldly at you.

"uhh.. yea.." You said trying to avert your eyes from his icy stare.

"Well, i'm hoping that we could do some negotiation and talk about her true gender not going public. But i guess the twins already took care of it. But please do know that i will keep an eye on you. I have far more information about you, you know." he said quietly as possible so only you may hear it.

You nodded vigorously as you looked at the twins smiling like devils. Exited the room and got outside. You decided to walk home.

"Being blackmailed by kyoya, tamaki calling me these weird names, honey-senpai and his bear hugs and the twins being sticky... Is this how i'm gonna start my new life?"

Yes. It is. You had no choice. This is where you will, and choose your groom. But you don't know that yet. Well atleast you will know soon.

[[ Like it maybe? Okie sorreh for having your parents having jobs, i just couldn't think of a better job than an MMORPG game company thingy. But at least your happy for having movie producing mom right?! Wellllll Enjoy dis chapter! until the next one readers! Bunf-chan~]]