Hugging you is the most comforting feeling in the world~.

You walked inside and met up with hikaru. You saw him sulkin on his seat, parting his eyes away from yours.

"Nande? (what?)" He asked obviously irritated.

"Gomen. (sorry.) I probably shouldn't be too harsh on you...so... gomen..."  You said looking down.

"I really don't like the types of conflics happening.. especially when uhmm.. When we're bonding? But.. uhm.. Uh.. yea.. gomen..." You said continuing.

Hikaru blushed at your sudden apology.

"W-Well.. You shouldn't apologize... I-I mean.. It was my fault anyways. I was saying too much... So gomen.." he said still blushing.

"Apology accepted!" You said grinning at him as he blushed.

You were so caught up with hikaru, you completly forgot about the other twin. You felt bad abdandoning him, so you went back outside with hikaru back at your side. But Kaoru was no where to be found. You started to get worried as you looked around slightly desperate to find the other twin. Left and right, no kaoru. His twin brother started to get worried as well.

"KAORU! KAOURU!" he shouted running around.

"KAORU! ONEGAI! (PLEASE!) GOMEN!!" He said shouting on the top of his lungs.

"Kaoru!!" You shouted as well. 

An hour passed. You and hikaru covered miles of ground just to find the missing twin. You were really worried. You thought about your conversation before he went missing. 

"Hey, (y/n) don't leave me here..." 

You remembered. You left alone. You never even asked him whats wrong. All you cared about was to apologize to hikaru just because you slightly felt bad. You didn't take Kaoru's feelings into much consideration. He stayed calm. He didn't sulk or complain. He was just 

Alone...

You started to take tear a bit. You really did hurt kaoru. Now he's gone somewhere; refusing to show his face. 

Suddenly, Hikaru suddenly turned as he found his brother on a bench in a middle of a park byhimself. Metes away from the two of you. 

You sighed in relief as you walked towards the saddend twin.

"Hey Kaoru..." You said looking at him.

He was depressed. He didn't even say anything back. His brother caught up to you and hugged his brother.

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING A CHILD. PLEASE KAORU, I'M SORRY. I-I JUST..." hikaru bursted.

"This is all because of me isn't it..." You said looking down on the cement. "I'm the reason why the two of you are fighting right? I-I'm.. I'm..." You said as you started to sob quietly. "I'm sorry... I didn't even.. I didn't even.. Think that i would hurt anyone... I-I  didn't know how to react... I just wanted everyone to get along.. It's silly right?," You said trying to smile while you cried. "I-i mean just a momment ago we were laughing together during the ride and.. And.. I ruined it.. right?"  you said as more tears fall from your cheecks. "It's silly to cry right? Kaoru... I'm sorry for leaving you alone..but..I.. had fun... did you too?" 

Hikaru was shocked at your expression. He was stoned as he watched you in sorrow. He wanted to comfort you.. But somehow couldn't .  Your words definitly reached Kaoru, But he stayed emotionless. No emotion in his eyes. He could neither accept or decline your apology.

The sun was setting already, and your date just barely got started.

You hugged Kaoru. Making him jolt slightly but still had no emotions in his eyes. He stared directly at the floor with no consciousness. You cried on his shoulder.

"I probably shouldn't have went on a date... You guys probably should go.. Getting late already.. And we barely did anything...." You said as you calmed yourself down...

No one talked. Hikaru was lost of words, Kaoru was still depressed.

"did you have fun...?" Kaoru said quietly.

Your eyes widen, hearing his lovely voice once more.

You nodded slightly and took the twin's hand. You smiled at him with some tears in your eyes. 

"I had tons of fun! We should do this again." You smiled as you grabbed hikaru's hand.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~~~~~~~~~~~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Hand in hand. You all three walked. 

The date barely started. But a new relationship did. 

" How about another date to make up?" Kaoru said smiling.

"Sure." You said smiling sweetly.

"I'm looking forward to it." Hikaru said grinning.

"Until the next one~!" You said beamed.

====+====+===+====+====+=====+====+=====+=====+===+====+====+====+====

[[sorry for such sad and uneventful date. I was listening to some sad music and i cri evrytiem. ;n;)/ But hey, atleast another date to make for it right?! IM SORRY FOR MAKING IT SO UNEVENFUL AND IT ONLY HAD ONE GOOD MEMMORY FROM IT! IT WAS THE SAD SONG I WAS LISTENING TO ;n;. PLZ DUNT GET MAD AT ME ;n;)/ I DU WATEVAR U WANT PLZ SPARE MEH.... okie.. i'm tiredly drunk... I should probably sleep... night? Bunf-chan~]]