I APOLOGIZE </3

Hey guys!

It has been so many months since I've updated and I'm so sorry. I know I've been saying that i'd update but apparently its not happening. I'm going to put the story on hold, and i know that its been leading up to this whole tension  (which i meant to do cause im a lil tater) but i really just cant write anything xD. I think im even failing english, thats how bad my writers block is. 

Anyways. I hope  that you understand, but if u dont and that u really want to smack me cause u really want to see what happens, i dont blame you, i'd honestly do the same.

But just cause i haven't been updating, doesnt mean i dont read all the amazing and hilarious comments you guys leave XD. IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREATFUL ON HOW MUCH U GUYS JUST. 

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM its soo guudd. I honestly cant stress enough how thankful i am XD. Its been so great and like, augdoijkdagh.

All the comments and votes and reads has just been iajdokgnmah. like. ofmg. over 50k READS?!?!?!?!! ARE U SEEING THIS?! CAUSE HOESNTLY. I CANT EVEN. 

You guys are so amazing and creative and uheirjakgnmadh. Im just. dying  over here.

But i hope u guys do understand that i'd have to put it on hold so i dont keep ur hopes up when im going to update XD i mean... that totally made sense in my head.

Also, i am not dead,  i am alive its oaky.

And, again, if you guys like.. idk.. If you guys want so stuff put in the story or whatever, SEND ME SUGGESTIONS! I'd be more that happy to respond and put it in.

Thank y'all again for the great support. I LOVE Y'ALL <3 

I hope the story made your day a lil bit better

<3 

Bunf-Chan~ <3