Too much~.

As you walked through the man made path through a slight patch of a forrest you finally made it to the small café.

"Ah! We're here!" You said smiling at the cute tiny coffee shop.

The twins nodded as you led them inside. Their eyes wandered around, looking for a decent place to sit.

"How about over there?" Hikaru pointed out at the table near the big window with only one pair of chairs.

"But, theres only 2 chairs and theres the 3 of us so..." You complained slightly.

"Exactly. One for Kaoru and one for me." He replied

"HOW ABOUT ME?!" You cutely whinned

"You sit on my lap. You didn't get the chance to sit on my lap on the ride so you could sit on my lap now." Hikaru said smiling devilishly

"No." You said plankly turning his suggestion down

"Then where are you going to sit then?" He then asked irritated

"Outside, bymyself. I rather enjoy the nice weather out than be cooped up in the tiny café. And plus, theres a really great view from outside!" You said smiling sweetly

"She got you, ya know" Kaoru said teasingly at his brother, slightly taken aback

"Welp, i'm gonna go get my drinks now, what do you guys want?" You asked, interrupting the boys and their thoughts

" just coffee for me" Kaoru said smiling

"Black tea with sugar" Hikaru said averting his gaze from you. He was still embarrased on the way you shot him down

"Alright, coffee, black tea with sugar and (fav/drnk)" you said recapping the orders.

You walked towards the counter and ordered. You waited for them to make your drinks as you saw the two brother chatting along.

"Really hikaru? Sit on your lap?" Kaoru said snickering at his brother's statement before

"Shut up! Atleast i'm actually trying to get close to her, not like mr waititoutuntilitstheperfecttiming." His brother said back

"Well atleast i'm acting natural around her. And plus i know that you don't have the guts to tell her that you like her anyways." Kaoru sai irritated.

" Speak for yourself. You can't do it either!" Hikaru said aggravated.

~~•~~••~~•••~~••••~~•••••

You finally got your order and walked towards the twins. They both huffed and puffed and would look at each other's eyes. You gave them their order and git your drink and left to sit outside on the bench. You were worried about the two. They didn't seem to get along; well at least not now. It didn't seem like it was a prank either. It was probably a genuine fight between the two.

You thought hard about their relationship as you heard footsteps coming near you. It was Kaoru. He had separated from his twin brother and came to sit with you.

"Hey."

"Hi" you replied.

"What happend to hikaru?" You asked as you looked for the other twin.

" he's inside, sulking for what happend earlier." He said looking back at the café.

"Hm.. Well i guess i was kinda hard on him... Maybe i should go apologize.." You said as you prepared yourself to go towards the café; then you felt a hand on your wrist.

"Hey, (y/n) don't leave me here..." Kaoru said with a sad smile

"Do you really have to go and apologize? You didn't do anything wrong, its just hikaru being stubborn." He said looking down on his feet still sitting down.

" well, i kinda feel bad. I should have probably just.. Sat on his lap or something .. Its nothing big.." You said directly.

"Oh... Okay..." Kaoru said depressed as he lets you go on your way.

Kaoru sat alone on the bench thinking back on what you said.

"I should have just sat on his lap or something... It's nothing big.." He played again in his head as your words hit directly at kaoru's heart.

" yea, sure... Nothing big.. It's not like we like you or anything.. 'Cause we do... You just havent realized it yet."

He glance your way, seeing you smiling at hikaru and hikaru smiling back.

He didn't smile. Instead, he did the opposite.