Feelings~.

You sat at the waiting room as you waited for the frail twin to be checked by the "professionals". You felt slightly uneasy even though his injuries were not severe, you were still concerned of his condition. As you were lost in thought a nurse came up to you with a mild expression.

"You must be (l/n) (f/n). Hitachiin-sama only has slight injuries. He had only a slight damage to his arm, but his leg is in a uncertain situation. We might believe that it is broken, but we highly doubt it. We have made our tests on him so you may make your way to his room if you wish. We have contacted his family and friends. Please, do take care of him." She smiled as she left you with a card; a visiting pass. You see her walk away as you stared at your visit pass blankly.

"Do i really want to see him in this kind of state..." you thought to yourself as you stood up from your seat and sighed. You walked through the hallways slightly desperate for hikaru's room.

[ Room 212 ]

You knock on the door, and let yourself in; and there you saw. The very hero who kind of saved you, lies weak on a hospital bed. You walked towards him mutely as you sat beside him.

" You okay?" You smiled faintly.

"Mhmm." He agreed.

"You know, I could have protected myself. I'm just that amazing." You jokingly said.

"Well, if you could of, then why did you look so vulnerable when i came and saved you?" he said daunting.

"..."

Silence filled the room.

"... i just couldn't move. I didn't know what to do..." You choked.

As you looked up at him, you saw him draw close for a split second, and found him kissing you in the next.

"Don't make me worry like that. Idiot." He said why having his right hand supporting your head and your forehead against his.

"Don't call me, idiot, idiot." You said as you hugged him.

"You better be fine and not break any bones, or i'll break 'em for real." You said trying to "threaten" him.

Without a warning, you suddenly felt the feeling of guilt and slight discomfort.

Kaoru.

" Why am i always having these kind of moments with Hikaru... I don't know anymore... I feel like... I'm liking him more the kaoru..... Kaoru..."

You thought to yourself as you felt sudden emotions bursting through your mind.

"HIKARU!" A voice came from the door. A familiar voice.

"Kaoru!" Hikaru yelled.

"HIKARU! Don't make me worry like that! What happend? Are you going to be okay? Where's (f/n)? Did she get hurt too?!" He blurted out questions everywhere.

"Kaoru.. I'm right here... And I'm fine... Thank you..." You said trying to make things not as awkward.

"Thank goodness." He said in relief while the other twin pouted.

"Ehhh? How come you're only worried about (y/n)?! How about me?! I'm in the hospital with all these bandages around me! Kaoru!" He whined and sulked.

"Ofcourse, hikaru.. I'm worried about you too." He said smiling.

The atmosphere became light and amusement filled the room.

I wish it was like whenever we're together. But stupid emotions and feelings getting in the way. I really just want to be friends. Just friends... right?!

[[ Minna!! Arigatou for 2k readers! I appreciate the comments and votes that you guys been doing! Sorry, for uhh.. inactiveness? and uh... the absence of kaoru? It's cuz im really bias and frikin terrible so probably PROBABLY.. (if i remember..) I'll sprinkle more kaoru here and there. But i hope u enjoyed this chapter.. or maybe.. i dunno... I'm liek dying here cuz of dis new anime i found its really alot like OHSHC cuz of the art style and the plot soo uhm.. yea... its was the anime's fault not mine, so all in favour of the anime being guilty say "i", Neigh! K IM SORRY OKAY ENJOY DE FLOOF. K BAI~ Bunf-chan~ http://www.animeseason.com/kamisama-hajimemashita-episode-1/ <— PLEASE WATCH!! :D]]