The room where she picks.

With 20 minutes left for me to avoid the twins, i decided that it would the best to get away as much as possible. There is no way i'm facing the twins! Well at least not now. Maybe later, when i'm calmed down...

You decided to go outside to go to the flower garden. You thought that looking at exotic flowers would help you calm down. So you made your way down the garden, passing the maze. 

"Kirei!(beautiful!)" You exclaimed as your eyes shined in amazement.

You looked at the different colored flowers that overwhelmed the land. There were lilys, daizys, pamelas, dafodils, tulips and ofcourse more! What attracted your eye the most was a rare (f/c) rose. You touched it delicatly. It was a beautiful shade of (f/c) and it was glissening with the sun shining on it. You smiled brightly. You were in such amazement that you didn't even realize that there was someone standing right behind you.

"Found you!" The two voices said in unison.

"Eek!' You shrieked.

The twins laughed at the sound of your high-pitched voice. 

"You guys scared me! The second time already! what are you doing here anyways!? Are you guys stalking me!?!?" You barked.

"Woah, woah. Calm down (y/n). We just saw you heading this way, thats all." Kaoru said scratching his head.

"And i thought that i would calm down alone with these flowers. They are very beautiful though" You said irratated.

"Sumanai. (sorry)." They said chuckling.

"Humph!" you crossed your arms and faced the other way from the twins.

"So... Are you still coming to the Host club?" hikaru stated.

"Well.. Yea... I was only gonna go 'cause haruhi's in that club! " You stated as you stick your tongue at the boys.

"Reeaally?" they smiled slyly. 

"Hontonii! (honestly!)" you exclaimed slightly blushing!

"Really? then why dont you date him then?" hikaru suggested.

"What?! why would i do that? i mean she's a girl after all! I mean it would be fine but i prefer boys." You said looking up at them.

"... Did you just say.. That.. haruhi is a girl?" they said in unison.

"yea? wh-" You were inturupted by hands around your arms, dragging you towards the school.

"EEEHHH?!!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" You said shouting at the boys.

"Chigau!" They said dashing through the halls and took you to an empty room. Settlng you down, they locked the door behind them and looked down at you, sitting on the floor.

"What are you going to do to me?!" You said with a slight of fear in your voice.

"How did you know that haruhi is a girl? Are you a spy?!" Hikaru stated.

"w-what?! spy?! NO! Ofcour-. Why would you think i'm a spy?!" You quickly responded.

"No one knows that haruhi is a girl, So you must have snuck your way in the club room and got information and blow her cover!" Both of them said angrily at you.

You sighed heavily, at the stupid thought.

"I knew she was a girl from the start! I just came here today!" You said as defense.

"Naruhodo...(i see...) Demo- (but-)!" They said in defeat.

"how stupid are the people here? not realising haruhi as a girl!" You exclaimed.

"Uhh..." Their minds were blank. They didn't know how to respond.

"Anyways, we should get back to class... The bells gonna ring." You said, standing up.

"Alright, but (y/n)..." They said getting real close to you.

"You gotta keep haruhi being a girl a secret. Onegai. (please)" They said, only inches away from you face.

"a-alright, now if you could excuse m-me..." You said blushing away from the identical boys.

You ran outside of the empty room and to your homeroom to get your things. Leaving the boys by themselves.

"She's getting more interesting by the second." Hikaru said towards his brother. 

Kaoru nodded.

The boys stared at each other. Giving each other messages by eye contact.

"who will she pick." Kaoru said breaking the silence. Both of the boys stared at the door silently.

"I wonder who too..." hikaru said while opening the door with kaoru, exiting the empty room.

Room 211.