Experiences.

After that tragic day i moved and changed schools, i'm actually started to hang around with new people, get to know my teachers and ACTUALLY GET GOOD GRADES! well, i mean i did have good grades but having good grades in a rich school is kinda a big accomplish. Now, today, is a new day and even thought i made friends and meet new people hikaru and kaoru just doesn't get off my mind for some reason. Is is because they did such things to me? Or maybe 'cause of the host club? i actually like the host club, As much as i hate to admit it. Tamaki is hilarious, Honey-senpai is just straight on cute, mori senpai is calm and emotionless as usual, Kyoya is just... Being kyoya... Haruhi is being really welcoming and great! But the twins seems to stand out. I mean... they talk to me from time to time.. But i guess that i never actually try to recognize our "relationship". Friends? Enemies? Frienimes? 

I just cant really define... what i kinda feel about them. I mean every single time either of them get close i kinda feel myself.. Blush? 

"WELL OFCOURSE YOU WOULD! WHY WOULDN'T YOU BLUSH IF SOMEONE IS LITERALLY LIKE 2mm AWAY FROM YOU!"

I guess you right. My consciences seems to help me alot... Okay a little... But maybe its something else? Truly i'm greatful for a welcoming school. I mean i'm having fun.. Right? Fun? Games? Friends?

I feel like i'm gonna just be alone by myself in the corner somehow... I don't want to be lonely right now... I just want a hug? hugs are good. 

~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*~'~*

Thoughts just flood your mind. You just play back all of your past memories of Ouran. Only just a few days has past. It's been fun, happy, content. Really, you couldn't ask for more but every single time you think of the twins you somehow just remember that flashback from room 211. A bizzare memmory you thought. Just a random thought lost in one archive from your mind. You never acknowledged it. Until the twins do something so sweet you couldn't bear it. You never even knew that boys could be so considerate.

This is where Everything begins. That single considerate thing leads up 'till the end.

'~Until The End~'

[[ MIINNAA!!! The first 8 chapters you read is kinda prologue.. kinda.. Its just something to get you going at the movement of the story.. Its a pretty long prologue if you ask me XD sorry.. Well.. More romance coming.. i guess? I mean if you want more funny momments than romance i could do so. Just let me know and tell me what parts annoying and things you like! I mean leik srlsy doe, The story is for fun and spontainious fangirling. I do that too dont worry XD. So i guess i hope you like the prologue... If you didn't like it.. Sorry i guess? Well.. Welcome the world of Hikaru and Kaouru. The world of the twins. Bunf-Chan~]]