A New Man? One Throws a Hissy Fit~

The next day arrived with not a cloud in the sky. You looked at the clock and went downstairs to eat your breakfast. As usual, Misaki brought your breakfast and of course it was delicious.

"Your bath is ready, (y/n). Please do hurry, you do have to leave soon." She stated as you finished up your breakfast.

"Arigatou-gozamashta!" You thanked and went up to your room and took a bath

* SUPER ULTRA ULTIMATE AMAZING SPECTACULAR FANTABULOUS TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!*

"Please have a safe trip!" Misaki called out as she waved you goodbye.

You walked towards your car and got in and watched the houses and people go by as you sighed alone in the backseat.

"Are you going to visit one of the twin masters, (y/n)-sama?" Your driver asked as he noticed your facial expression.

"Yea! I actuall-" You were cutoff as you saw a familiar looking man in the ouran blazer and uniform. You looked at him intently as you passed him

"I swear that i've seen him before..." You mumbled to yourself as you got to your way to the school.

*YOU GOT TO SCHOOL ALIVE CONGRATS. HAVE A CAKE. (totally not a portal reference O.o)*

You arrived to the school and left the car, escorted by your driver. You thanked him politely and head towards the enormous school. As you were about to get in the wide doors you heard haruhi running behind you. She panted and held your shoulder as she tried to catch her breath.

"A-am I late?" She asked looking down at the floor still wheezing.

"Haruhi... You literally 10 minutes early. How on earth did your think that you were late." You teased as you helped her calm down.

"I had to do something yesterday and i didn't sleep 'till 4 am... So i thought that i overslept." She explained as you were left amazed.

"How'd you do that? wakin' up early like its nothing. It is a struggle to get up ya know." You stated as you walked inside with your friend.

The two of you walked down to your classroom. It was homeroom, so ofcourse you sat at the very corner of the room.

"Oh great, im in the Shadows again." You slightly sighed as you set your bag next to your desk and lay on your hand. Kaoru saw you and walked towards you casually.

"Yo." He greeted with a small wave.

"Ey." you greeted back as he sat ontop of your desk.

"We're goin' today, right?" He asked

"Yea, I was just thinking that i should stop by that new shop that opened near the station. Maybe i should get him some snacks... Ne~ What kind of snacks does he like." You asked the lone twin as he stared off into nothingness

"Kaoru?" You stood up and waved around him, poking his arms and whispering nothings into his ears. After a minute or two, he shook his head and faced his head towards you

"Y-yea? Sorry.. what are we talking about?" He smiled just a little bit hesitant.

"Dude, what are you staring at." You curiously asked as you looked around the room only finding a group of girls surrounding something. With curiosity overcoming you, you walked towards the swarms of girls and saw a manly figure in the middle.

"Oh Ryo-sama, how did you ever overcome the hardship of popularity?" One girl squeals

"Ryo-sama, how long did it take you to get here from america?" Another squeals

Your eyes widen

"Ryo... He's the guy that i saw earlier this morning..." You thought to yourself,puzzled at the mysterious student who looked very familiar to you.

As more of the girls squeal and moan the man saw you and quickly reacted and grabbed your hand; the motion was so quick that it didn't even give you the time to think about the events thats been happening before your eyes.

"Uhh.. Hi? Could you please let me go? Your kind of hurting me here..." You slightly mumbled as you struggled your way out of the strangers grasp.

"(Y/n) Its me! Ryo Shinjitori? Elementary school? Neighbours? Best friends?" He exclaimed with happiness as you had your troubled look.

"Shin-chan? The playboy from elementary?" You recalled as the boy vigorously nod his head.

"We were best friends remember?" He slyly smiled as he snuck up behind you and snuggled his cheeks on your neck they made you shiver. The ginger twin quickly made action as he watched over you in the distance.

"Listen punk, you let her go or you wont even have a face by tomorrow" he harshly said taking you from his grasp. "I'm sorry, but i believe you have no business here with my childhood friend of mine." He complained as he took your arm and pulled it towards him.

The two men stared at each other in an awkward silence, until the bell rang disrupted the silence and the teacher came in with have the crowds of girls,ryo,kaoru and yourself scattering to get to your desks. As you walked backed to your seat you heard kaoru scoff at the man and throw in a dirty look. You calmly patted kaoru's arm giving him some peace to know the you were fine from the 'incident' that had happened earlier. The rest of the class seemed to be a blur to you as the troubles that occurred today and worrying about the other injured twin, hikaru.

[[NEXT CHAPTER will release sooner than this one did :3 i apologize fer super ultra late update, its just i was watching too much netflix and anime then school then twitch then friends the list goes on, so i hope you liked this chapter, i will put on more character traits on ryo throughout the upcoming chapters and thanks for all the support that u guys gave, you guys are friking aweeessoooommmmeeeee . Welp cheeseeeee. Bunf-chan ]]