Ouran Academy home of the Host club.

7 am. Exactly. Out comes misaki. Our maid, who just came all the way from the other side of the country. How nice of her to come all the way here just to wake, cook, do everything in the house for us! I'm so greatful, just to have one maid to do all the housework for a change.

"Miss (y/n), time to wake up madame! Time for school, your breakfast is ready. I shall start your bath soon."

"Arigatou (thank you) Misaki-san!" I brightly smiled at her for her consieration and kindness. 

Before i could leave my bed i prayed for a few momments and got on to the living room. I smelled the aroma of eggs and bacon.., Mmmm~ bacoonnn... Before i knew it i was already eating one with my orange juice in my right hand. 

"Oiiissshiiiii (Yummmmyyy)!!" I finished my bacon and eggs in an instant with wanting more bacon.

"Misaki-san, you make the best bacon and eggs in the world! How did you even learn how to crisp the outerside of the bacon?! Like seriously! Is that even possible? Well i guess maybe but its impossible for me to make atleast!"

"It's just how i make it madame." She smiled shyly.

"well thank you again for the breakfast! Now im all energetic and hyper! (i think it was the orange juice >.>) Off to take a bath!" I declared while headed to the bathroom with a cheerful mood.

*Time skip to changing cause really, why would you want to read about someone taking a bath? Well i mean if you do i dont judge... I just cant find the effort to write it i guess..*

Finally, after that long and steamy shower i finaly got to bedroom and in to my closet. my closet wasn't that big, it was just a medium sized one, where everything fits! I walked inside closet and to only find that my dress was already on my bed.

It was yellow, like... banana yellow.. like lemon yellow, with a slim red ribbon attached to the collar.

I really have to wear this don't i? 

*Sigh*

With me arguing with my self misaki knocked on my door lightly

"madame, its already 7:53, you have to get to school before it gets late"

With that, I hurridly put on the banana dress and headed out the door with having misaki brush my hair before i left to ouran.

" Take care madame!"

"See you soon misaki!"

I then walked towards the BMW X6 where our driver was waiting; Opening the door, he let me in the white car and drove to the school. It was a boring 10 minute drive. Finally getting to my destination i let out a small sigh and looked at the fine school. It was a great shade of baige with hints of pink and roofs of aqua blue. Delicate designes were everywhere, especially for the main builind. Greece like pillars were seen in every corner, A fountain of all sorts were spread through out the school. Leaves were falling with the breeze. Male students with blue suits and ties were collided with female students and their lemon coloured dresses.

Entering land beyond the gates you spotted a person that seemed familiar to you.

"Haruhi?" You whisperd to yourself while entering the highclass school. 

With having students spread around you, you decide to walk inside yourself; finding yourself inside the enormous academy you stepped on the red rug and attepted to find your first class before the morning bell rings.

Attempted.

Not realizing where i was going, I headed to a room that appear to be a music room. Music room number 2 it says. I walked inside the room, seeing regular instruments on their stands and cases, i realized that there was a shadow hovering above me.

"You know, if you want to know where the host club is, its in music room #3." the shadow spoke.

"Host club? I'm kind of new here... So i'm uhh.. kind of confused.. could you show me where (f/s) is?"

"Oh, well if your looking for (f/s) then its right around the corner to your left." girl spoke.

"really... Well arigatou gozaimasu (thank you very much)" I said while bowing politely

"I'm Haruhi Fujioka, 1st year at ouran. What's your name?" She said tilting her head slightly

"I'm (y/n) (l/n). Its a pleasure to meet you.I'm also in 1st year! Say, i feel like you're familiar... Did you used to go to (s/n) before by any chance?" You spoke politely towards your possible friend.

"Really? That's great we might be in the same classes! But actually, i just graduated from there! Did you used to go there?" She asked having delight on her face

"Yea! I just tranferred from there to here! So i kind feel awkward not knowing where my classes is and such..." I said in embarrassment.

"Well, if its not too much trouble, i could show around during free period." She smiled politely.

"That would be great! Arigatou! See you soon haruhi!" I said with a smile waving weakly to bid farewell.

"Bye!" She waved back and headed to her classes.

I walked towards my classroom, seeing students and their fancy uniforms. I walked towards a free seat near the window. Then i then thought about haruhi and my past experiences with her back then. Suddenly i thought of what she said...

Host club. Music room #3....

I guess i have to ask her about the club when i see her during free period. Oh yea, and why was she wearing a male uniform. 'cause if she could easily switch her uniform to a male one, then i would happily switch mine as well.

I don't like banana dresses after all...

{ HEEYYYY MMIIINNAAAA!!! YOU SURVIVED THE FIRST CHAPTER! sorry for it being so short again.... i didnt have any ideas.. Stupid of me thinking that i should write something like this... oh well. Oh yea, and there are some parts the alternates between your perspective to third person.. So if its confusing please let me know ^-^.  I HOPE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! ~ Bunf }