Friends~

= 1 week later =

"(y/n)~... We want to hang out at your houseeeee~" Hikaru whined with his brother by his side.

"Sorry guys... But we've been hanging out for days! You're always dragging me to places and i want to hang out with my other friends too...." You trailed off.

"Friends? What friends?! Since when did you have friends?!" they teased.

You rolled your eyes and sighed at the two. You were really irritated from their childish ways but you found it cute anyways, so you just ignored them.

"Oh shush. You guys are lucky that i'm friends with you guys. And, the reason why i don't have much friends 'cause all of your die hard fans are staring me down cause apparently, I'm in the way of your brothery love act. They all think that i'm stealing you both for myself... so... Its not my fault!" You stuck your tongue out and crossed your arms like a five year old.

They both rolled their eyes and sighed.

"It's not like they really care about anyways. Its just our looks and money. If we were like a commoner like haruhi, i'm sure they wouldn't care about us. We only need each other anyways." They depressingly said in unison. You suddenly shot up and realized that you've hit a nerve and tried to bring them back to earth.

"Alright, Alright. I'll go with you guys tomorrow okay? I promise." You said as you smiled and brought the boys back from their bleak past

Their faces brighten, then smirked. 

"Oh you guys suck..." You said irritated once more.

The boys laughed at your face expression and tangled their arms around each others necks and stuck their tongue out at you. You couldn't help but snicker at them and nuggied their heads.

"You win this time." You declared and walked off.

"We always win." They said back as they watched you off.

~~~~~ ( Suddenly Finds  Haruhi) ~~~~~

"Haruhi! Over here!" You yelled across the hallway with your arms flailing everywhere.

She looked at your direction and smiled and walked towards you. The moment she took a step, she suddenly  slipped on water, that was spilled on the floor by one of the janitors by accident. You stood there stunned while trying to comprehend about what just happened. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahhahahaha....Ha...." You laughed aloud. You started to walk towards her; and looked at her as she laid on the floor like a dead man. Silent.

"Are you okay?" You asked as you tried not to laugh again.

" That was stupid. And it hurt. I can't get up." She said laying on the floor.

"I can help you get up and we could go to the nurse's office.." You snickered. 

She nodded and you helped her up with taking one hand and wrapping it around your neck. You started walking slowly so she could catch up-.Not too long, the both of you reached the infirmary.

"Just lay down for a sec and the nurse should be here." You instructed her as she laid on the soft bed.

"How did you miss that puddle?" You snickered

" I just didn't get enough sleep, okay? And stop laughing. Its kind of embarrassing..." She excused.

" Psh, are you trying to pull of a cute act or something?" You cracked up even more. "Look, Just chill here, the nurse should be here by now. And plus, we were just hanging out at my place so you could rest there until you could properly walk or something..." You offered. "Heck, you could sleep over if you want. My parents aren't home.. As usual... But misaki's there so if you need any help she could just help you. And plus, i'm kind of lonely at home..." You trailed off. 

You saw the nurse come in and stepped away from haruhi. You explained what happened to her and she nodded as if she understood. She walked over at haruhi and exchanged a few words and walked towards her desk to get something from her drawer. 

"Here, if you take this, most of the pain should go away. You didn't break anything, but the impact must have been hard, so take just one pill to ease the pain, okay?" She asked her and she nodded. You watched the nurse do her magic and help haruhi get up and helped her take her medicine.

"So... Sleepover?" You asked.

"Sure. But we can't do much since 'this' happened..." She said with a face.

"It's fine. We could just hang out in my place and chill. We don't have to do anything. Just watch Movies and shows and stuff." You insisted.

"Fine. Just let me get some stuff and-" 

"Hey. we saw you guys chillin' here. What happened?" The twins interrupted as they barged in.

"Haruhi was basically sleepwalking... In a way.." You explained, trying to not crack up.

Haruhi Rolled her eyes and smiled. " It wasn't that funny! I slipped and fell hard." She added.

"Yea, then you looked like a dead fish." You snickered. 

The twins looked at your quarrel with haruhi and left them confused. All they saw was you laughing and haruhi slightly embarrassed.

"What are we looking at?" Hikaru asked his brother.

"A girl fight, maybe?" Kaoru responded.

( TO BE CONTINUED)

{{ HEYYYYYY HIIIII!! Ya'll are frikin amazing and i love lookin at yer comments. THIS IS PART 34 OF DE STOREH. You made it this far... Its not really surprising since i dont write much >.> But enjoy this anyways. Im Thinking of finishing it off soon though and maybe start another fanfic or something.. idk... But really doe. AND Yer comments are amazing and i love reading them and theyre really funny and encouraging so thank ya'll sooooo much and heres part 34 not completed cuz its basically one half kind of.... Idk... K NIGHT Bunf-chan~ }}