Private Talk~.

[[ wheeezzzeeeee~ Sorreh with all de stuff if u dunt leik it. and the video. i just had to put it. mizuki ish adorbz :3]]

The three of you kept talking in laughing until a nurse came in;

" Hitachiin-sama, (l/n)-sama, visiting hours will end in 10 mins. Hikaru-sama needs his rest." She bowed and left the room.

"Well big bro, i guess we can't stay here for long." Kaoru said looking at his brother whining.

"I don't want to be lonely. don't leave me hereeeeeeee!!" He moaned.

"Don't worry, we'll visit you tomorrow. after school okay? And maybe the rest of the club would come too. So just rest tight and dont do things that are stupid okay?" You chuckled.

"Yes, mother." He joked as you looked cutely irritated.

You sighed and smiled, and left the room with kaoru and headed to the exit.

"I think he's staying there for like... 3 days i think... I don't know. They said that they wanted to monitor him for a while and check his leg bone or whatever..." You started the conversation as you walked on the sidewalk of the streets with the other twin.

"Mhm. Sucks for him, huh?" Kaoru said looking down.

"What happend to him anyways?" He asked concerned.

"Some punks tried harassing me when we were just hanging out... I just couldn't move at the momment. I could have taken them by myself, but hikaru came and saved me instead..." You said with a sad smile.

"(f/n), i know full well that hikaru knew about your strengths,but hikaru is slightly stronger than you. He is a guy after all."Kaoru continued.

"Well it doesn't matter if he was a dude. I kinda know that i'm as strong as hikaru. So he didn't really need to help me... I just couldn't move for that split second." You argued back.

As the words left your mouth kaoru instantly pinned you to a wall where not many people walked by.

"Really?" He teased as you were cornered.

you were shocked. You didn't know what to do even thought you were in the same situation twice already in the same day.

"Kaoru, this isn't funny." You said as you struggled away from him.

"c'on (f/n). Prove to me that you are stronger than hikaru." He said just as he leans closer to you.

"s-stop. kaoru." you said quietly as you were vulnerable as before.

You begged him but he didn't. The closer he got, the more tension you felt.

*slap*

"KAROU!" You said sobbing. "I KNOW OKAY?! I'm not strong. I'm not even strong enough to protect hikaru. I just wanted to pretend i am, okay? I couldn't just sit there look at him injured because of me. I just felt that if i was stronger or if i could just hold off one of them he wouldn't be as badly hurt." You said crying.

As you cried out loud kaoru suddenly hugged you. You hugged him back and kept crying.

"Gomene~" He teased as you kept on crying.

"You know, i wished i was the one who was on that hospital bed. I would do the same; but to know that you would be like this if i layed there at the hospital, i would find it cute. It's worth it to see you like this." He said quietly.

"Baka" You said faintly.

"I know." He said while the two of you were hugging.

You felt his heartbeat; it was beating fast. You knew he was nervous but you didn't know the reason why.

"I must really look pathetic don't i" He said with an embarrassed smile.

"Yes you do. But your not... well at least i think your not...okay shut up. I don't want to get all worked up with these kind of things, 'kay?" You said embarrassed as well.

"'kay." He said smiling, fixing your hair.

"What did you guys talk about anyways?" he asked as he took your hand and wiped your tears away.

"What do you mean?" You asked as your face and his was only inches away.

"When you guys were hanging out." He continued, but with a serious tone.

"Nothing much.... i guess...but kaoru..." You drifted off.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Do you like me?"