Like old times~.

Afternoon finally hit and the lunch bell rang thought the school. Everyone started to pack up and headed to the cafeteria; you in the other hand stayed behind to wait for kaoru. He indicated that he needed to go get something from the faculty office, so you waited for him in the classroom, preparing your lunch.

"He's kinda late..." You thought to yourself as you were bored squirming around on your chair impatient

As you tapped on the desk and drawing a circle with your finger you saw a shadow overlay you, making you to look up,

"Hey (y/n)-chan, you want to have lunch for just the two of us? I could have one of the girls fetch us some food if you want." seeming arrogant.

" shin-chan, seriously? You know that girls around here like you and your using them as your toys? Don't be such a jerk." You scoffed as you looked away, disgusted.

" Aww, don't be so rough on the new student, and come on, it's not i'm gonna date any of those chick... You know..." He trailed off and got closer to you.

"I'd rather have a bite of you, instead of wanting to date you, you know." He said sickly, making you shiver and push him away from you, earning him a big slap on his face.

"What the hell shin!! Your just a frikin perverted scum-bag, leave me alone!" You shouted as you gathered your stuff and ran away from the classroom, leaving the man standing alone, smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

You've ran towards the faculty office, only to find kaoru just about to leave.

"Kaoru, what the heck took you so long." You said slightly trembling from the horrific scene that you've escaped.

"what happened to you? I was just getting some things for hikaru..." He trailed of as he tried to calm you down.

You breathed in and breathed out and shook off the disturbing memory ryo gave, and instead you gave kaoru your lunch and slightly smiled.

" you can have my lunch... Im not that hungry anyways."

Kaoru took your bento slowly, then snatched it, in the next second.

"t-thanks i guess.." he faintly thanked as the both of you walked side by side.

"what made you give your lunch so openly? I-Its kinda scaring me..." he joked as he made distance from you while walking.

"I'm fine, theres nothing wrong with me... i'm just not hungry.."

"says the person who's always hungry.." He tried cheering you up.

You chuckled, but still seemed troubled.

"Really (y/n), whats wrong?" He asked seriously.

"Nothing... I'm just really sleepy..." you excused

"well you can sleep in my shoulder.." He quietly said.

"What?" you tried recalling what he said.

"Nothing... Look, if you sleepy, why not sleep in the club room? I can guard you there if your scared that someone would harass you or something" He chuckled.

"Fine, but i dont need a guard mr.protective. Just chill and eat lunch, i'll just take a nap.. "

"'kay?"

"'kay."

[ Lul. cant write. surreh. much terrible story. I'll end it soon dont worry xD. but srly doe i such at writing ;-; much weep, sob. bai]