44 If

Amber Mature

Devon didn't rush me to eat, but he was clearly pleased when I finally put my fork down. He rounded the table and helped me up, and I kind of thought he'd rush us off to our bedroom.

Instead he walked at an easy gate beside me, a far cry from the way he kept storming around and I could barely keep up with him when I was first here. I had originally thought Oliver was the nice brother, but it turned out Devon had a very nice side, too, when he wasn't too busy or moody to show it.

But once we got into the bedroom, he caught me with the speed of the predator he was, his body against mine, his lips capturing my own. I gave everything he wanted, because I wanted to, and every movement of his body against mine built the ache that had been simmering in me all day.

Carrying me over to the bed, he laid me upon it gently. I watched him as he stripped off his shirt, revealing the muscles that were hard from both training and use. He looked down at me for long seconds, and then he smiled, a wicked smile that seemed designed to make me want him more.

He was on me again, his lips on my mouth and then my neck, on my mark. I lost my shirt and bra in quick succession, and the rest of my clothing soon afterwards. He didn't give me time to feel shy this time, because his hands, followed by his mouth, made me forget and even enjoy my exposure.

His movements were full of urgency, but somehow he simultaneously acted like he had all the time in the world. When his hands finally found their way to my center, I bucked against the intrusion, but not to dislodge him but to drive him deeper. The way he brought me to climax again and again made my head spin, but the ache never quite went away.

Just as suddenly as he had begun when we had entered the room, Devon paused, his breathing still heavy and ragged, corded muscles tense as he met my eyes with serious intent. "Amber. Do you want me to stop?"

Was he crazy? "Of course not."

He moved away from me and opened the drawer of his nightstand. Unlike the previous night, his demeanor did not change to disappointed frustration, instead he looked determined.

He ripped open a small square package with his teeth, and then I watched with fascination while he rolled the contents over himself. There was nothing stopping us now as he came back down on top of me. He was at my entrance, and then the feeling of being stretched and filled hit me as he pushed home. It hurt and I was slightly surprised, but I hid any reaction to the pain and forced myself to relax under him. I didn't want him to feel guilty about this and back off. I wanted him to enjoy something he had waited so long for, even if it was a bit uncomfortable.

He held still for long moments, his breath unsteady. "Are you okay, beautiful?"

"Yes," I was quick to assure him. Any pain had almost faded, leaving only a tantalizingly foreign fullness.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really. The pain's pretty much gone. I'm fine. I promise."

At my words, he kissed me as he began to move, slow teasing strokes that brought the fire inside me back to life. I sunk into the kiss while he sunk into me. His muscles were tense with his fervency, and I dug my fingers into the flesh of his back as he continued to move in a rhythm I couldn't get enough of. I instinctively raised my hips to meet his, and the sweet nagging pressure kept building again.

I was close to the edge, and as if he sensed I needed help, he reached between us and stroked me. Waves of pleasure rushed through me where we were joined, and with a few more hard thrusts he shuddered and stilled on top of me. His deep satisfied groans made me feel very pleased with myself. I clung to him for a long moment after he stilled, before he shifted his weight and looked down with some soft emotion I only wanted to see more of.

"Wow," he said simply, as he brushed my hair out of my eyes.

"Yeah, wow," I agreed. "If I had known, I would have kissed you the moment I laid eyes on you. Well, maybe not, since I was tied up and gagged, but you know what I mean. Maybe after I sprained my ankle. Your face was almost this close."

He groaned. "You're really bringing that up now? No mercy?"

I leaned up to kiss him. "Sorry, I was just thinking out loud."

He smiled ruefully. "I don't think you were in the mood to kiss me then."

"I did say, 'if I had known'. The chances I missed..." I smiled at him. "And you weren't really in the mood to kiss me then either, I think."

"Oh, I wouldn't have been able to resist you, even back then. I'd have been putty in your hands." He groaned along with another shudder as he pulled himself out of me slowly. I watched as he discarded the used condom and returned to lie beside me, pulling me towards him. I snuggled closer to his heat, and the sound of his slowing breathing eventually lulled me to sleep with a smile on my face.