Next?

So, here we are at another ending...and there's a bunch of obvious loose ends left to tie up...again! Bad writer! Bad!

So sorry about that! I fully intend to tie them all up in a nice little bow in future books, but it's going to take time. 😣 (I threw a chapter up for recommending books after this one so maybe you could recommend/find something there if the meantime?)

I'm currently nearly finished writing the Contrary Mate for Nanowrimo. It's stand alone and follows Jack (Vander's partner) from Rejecting the Alpha, who is CEO of their tech security company. He's got a bit of a playboy reputation, but deep down, his wolf is really just looking and longing for his mate. The plan is to edit it in December (it needs it badly😣), and start posting in January 2022.

Then I'm heading back to The Alpha's Other Woman to write Porter and Amanda's side of events (The Reluctant Mate). And then, Max's story (The Lost Mate).

And then finally back to THA, Megan and Dan will be getting their book. They've had a pretty rocky start, but maybe they can work past it. They're not the only characters that I have plans for from this one, either.

Also Kain (the child prisoner from RTA, the surly young teen from TAOW, and also the capable Denizen mercenary assassin from THA), is 100% getting his own book as well—since I already finished writing it at the end of October (The Alpha Assassin). However, I realized it spoils an earlier twist if a reader is particularly observant (oops) so I'll start editing/posting it once that doesn't matter as much. Maybe in 2022 but no guarantees.

I do write fairly fast, but never as fast as I wish I could hahaha. My hopeful goal for 2022 and beyond is to start and complete minimum two or three more books in this universe per year, as long as I've got book ideas and can manage it. (I've got at least a dozen ideas besides the ones listed so you can probably imagine I'm not running out any time soon.)

Follow me here or on my still very boring Instagram (vielle_writes - the clickable link is on my profile) for future announcements if you're interested in future stories. I plan for them all to be stand alone. I'll announce future books in both places when they're complete. Thanks for reading! 🥰