★twenty seven★

! CONTENT WARNING: explicit sexual content !

tagged: austinnorth55, drewstarkey

♥ liked by cieran and 29,495 others 

abirodriguez charleston roomie squad reunited to take on the city of angels

view all comments...

user1 yesssssss

user2 poor austin
↳ austinnorth55 poor austin indeed

user3 ^ HAHAHAHAHAHA

user4 omg did you all move in together
↳ abirodriguez yep, same building that aus and i lived in but new apartment!

drewstarkey onto the next adventure 
↳ abirodriguez finally the "and they were roommates" gc name makes sense again

❀❀❀❀❀

"we're gonna wake austin." drew whispered, placing a hand over abi's mouth as the two laid on the couch in their brand new apartment, drunkenly making out at 2am in the morning.

"not if you be quiet." abi protested, pushing drew's hand away in an attempt to get the boy to kiss her again. drew rolled his eyes slightly.

"you're the one who was giggling." he retorted. abi grinned. 

"you touched my butt." she said. 

"that's not funny?" drew frowned. abi shrugged, pulling drew back in and connecting their lips in a messy kiss. abi run her fingers through his hair, scratching lightly on his scalp and drew groaned, causing abi to pull away with a giggle. 

"shh." she hushed, and drew's eyes widened. 

"don't shush me." drew gasped. abi grinned. 

"okay." she replied, falling silent. she moved forward, resting her head on drew's shoulder, a comfortable silence filling the room as the two tried to catch their breath and calm themselves down. 

"hey drew?" abi spoke up after a moment, breaking the silence. drew hummed in response. 

"yeah?" he mumbled. abi sat up. 

"are you drunk?" she questioned. drew nodded. 

"yep." he answered. 

"me too." abi giggled. drew smiled. 

"i can tell." he teased. abi's smile fell, a serious look appearing on her face. 

"should we have sex?" she asked. drew thought for a moment. 

"do you want to have sex?" he questioned. 

"um, yes." abi replied, as if it should have been obvious. 

"okay then, lets do it." drew agreed. abi grinned, moving so that she was straddling drew's lap, and leaning in to kiss him. 

"wait." he said before their lips could touch. "we should go to the bedroom."

abi nodded, wrapping her legs around drew's waist and letting him carry her down the hallway to her bedroom as it was further from austin's room than his own. 

"what do they call it when you have sex in a new house for the first time?" abi questioned as drew placed her onto her bed before moving to shut and lock her bedroom door. 

"christen?" he suggested, and abi nodded. 

"that's it. we're gonna christen the new apartment." she grinned. 

"i like the sound of that." drew said, pushing her backwards onto the bed so that he could climb on top of her. their lips connected in a heated kiss, much more passion now that they had an end goal rather than just kissing for the hell of it. 

"did you unpack the condoms?" drew questioned and abi groaned. 

"fuck, no. they're in the box with all of my bathroom stuff." she told him. drew pulled away. 

"where?" he asked. abi sighed. 

"in the bathroom." she said. drew nodded, moving to climb off her to go find them. 

"it's fine don't worry about it." abi said, pulling him back down. "i have an implant." 

"only if you're sure." he checked. she nodded. 

"positive." she assured him. "now please just fuck me." 

a wide grin appeared on drew's face. 

"gladly." he replied, before leaning back down to crash his lips into hers. 

clothes were flung around the room and before they knew it drew was lining up his dick with her entrance and pushing in, both of them letting out a moan at the feeling. 

"okay this is way better without a condom." abi sighed, wrapping her arms around drew's neck to pull him down into a kiss. 

"so much better." he mumbled against her lips. "can i move?" 

"yes." she said. 

his thrusts started out slow at first but sped up as they went. abi moaned loudly as his dick hit her g spot, causing drew to throw a hand over her mouth. 

"shh." he said quickly. "austin, remember?" 

"i'll be quiet." abi promised, and drew nodded, thrusting into her again and moving to kiss her, swallowing her moans. 

"i'm so close drew." abi gasped out eventually. drew moaned, his thrusts getting sloppy as he also began to reach his climax. 

"me too baby, just a little bit more." he groaned, pounding into her. 

"i'm gonna cum." abi moaned, the familiar feeling pooling in her lower abdomen. 

"let go baby girl, cum for me." drew gasped, and abi let go, moaning loudly as she felt drew release alongside her, his hot cum filling her up.

as they began to come down from their highs, drew pulled out of abi, collapsing on top of her, exhausted, and abi sighed contently, bringing a hand up to trace a pattern on his bare back. 

"we're never using a condom again." she mumbled. drew laughed, kissing her shoulder. 

"seems unsafe." he replied. abi shook her head, her eyes already shut.

"it'll be fine." she said softly. "nothing to worry about." 

and before she knew it, abi was fast asleep.  

❀❀❀❀❀

no robbing today hehe hope you guys enjoyed this
its not the best smut i've ever written but its good enough lol 

thank you for reading! i really love seeing all of your comments, they always make me smile haha

bib x