★fifty - happy ending★

!! THIS IS THE HAPPY ENDING !!

1 new tweet from abi juliet

abigailrodz: this is actual fucking torture
(only people who were mentioned by @abigailrodz can reply)

❀❀❀❀❀

"it's been a week austin, this is so fucked up." abi groaned, dropping the nintendo switch controller, turning her attention away from their multiplayer game of stardew valley.

"i know. maybe he doesn't have service? cause he's in a different country." austin shrugged as he watered their crops.

"and it magically didn't affect him until the fucking media decided to accuse me of cheating on him?" abi raised an eyebrow. austin groaned slightly, ready to have the conversation for the millionth time.

"but you didn't cheat on him." he stated. abi rolled her eyes.

"i know that! and you know that. and we've both tried telling him that, but he's too busy fucking ignoring us." she ranted. austin sighed, pausing the game.

"put yourself in his shoes. he goes away for months, leaving behind his girlfriend and friends and family, to be in a whole different country, only to see photos of what looks like his girlfriend cheating on him." he tried. "i'd be upset if it was me and athena."

"but we told him it's not true." abi retorted. austin sighed.

"maybe he didn't see it abs, i don't know what to tell you. if you're so determined to fix this instantly why don't you just got to serbia and see him?" he said, somewhat harshly.

"austin you're a genius." abi sat up quickly. austin's eyes widened.

"wait what? i wasn't serious, you can't go to serbia." he said. abi shrugged.

"why not? i need to fix this. i can't lose him." she replied, already pulling out her phone to look for the first flight she could get.

"can i at least come with you?" austin questioned. abi shook her head.

"no this is something i need to do alone." she told him. austin was silent for a moment before giving in, knowing she was right.

"okay." he said. "let's book you a flight."

❀❀❀❀❀

(new message to odessaazion...)

abirodriguez:
hey, i know we've
literally never spoken
before but i really need
your help with something

odessaazion:
hey baby!

odessaazion:
of course, anything

abirodriguez:
i need to come see drew

abirodriguez:
idk if you saw but some
hollywood gossip thing
found these old photos
of me and an ex from
literally like 5 years ago
and posted them implying
that i'm cheating on drew
and i've tried to explain it
to him but it's radio silence
and i have to make sure he
still loves me... i know it's
really really stupid

odessaazion:
it's not stupid

odessaazion:
i can help with whatever
you need me to

odessaazion:
flights, cars when you get here,
and actually seeing drew

abirodriguez:
flights are booked,
i'll send you the details