★forty★

tagged: jonathandavissofficial 

♥ liked by hichasestokes and 32,930 others

abirodriguez i wish i could give context for this throwback but i do not have any 

view all comments... 

user1 pope and eisele endgame when? 

user2 hot hot hot

jonathandavissofficial eisope 
↳ jonathandavissofficial wait that's the worst ship name ive ever seen 
↳ jonathandavissofficial popele 
abirodriguez ooh popele has a nice ring to it 

user3 why do you always post the guys on your instagram
user4 cause it gets her more likes 
user5 cause they're her friends and cast mates?

user6 it feels like you guys have been filming season 2 forever lol
abirodriguez not much longer to go tbh :(

❀❀❀❀❀ 

abi yawned, flopping down onto drew's bed, knowing her boyfriend would be out of the shower soon. sure enough, a few minutes later he was entering the room, only wearing a pair of blue shorts that sat low on his hips. 

"can i help you?" he questioned. abi shrugged. 

"probably." she replied. drew grinned slightly. 

"what do you need? a snack? drink? cuddles? to be fucked until you can't remember your own name? a bath?" he suggested.

"woah slow down, what was that second last one?" abi raised an eyebrow. drew frowned, acting like he was unsure as to what he'd said. 

"cuddles?" he tried. abi rolled her eyes playfully. 

"nope try again." she said. he bit his lip, faking being deep in thought. 

"a bath?" he suggested. 

"wrong again." abi shook her head. 

"oh, i know!" he grinned excitedly, his eyes lighting up cheekily. "to be fucked until you can't remember your own name." 

"that's the one." she said. he licked his lips. 

"well if you want that, it can be arranged." his voice was low as he sat down on his bed. 

"we're like horny teenagers i swear." abi giggled, climbing on top of him. "its like i can't keep my hands off you." 

"not my fault i'm irresistible." he shrugged. she rolled her eyes. 

"you could look bad if you wanted to." she retorted. drew shook his head. 

"i don't think that's true. i think i could wear a potato sack and you'd still want to jump my bones." he teased. 

"perhaps." abi mused, grinding down against his already hardening length, causing a slight gasp to escape from his mouth. he pulled her in, connecting their lips in a messy kiss, his tongue sliding into her mouth in no time. after a moment he pulled away, a hesitant look on his face. 

"can we get serious for a second?" he asked. 

"of course." abi stopped moving in his lap. "what's up?" 

"do you want to go back to using condoms again? after the scare the other week." he questioned softly, tracing a pattern on her hip. 

"it's honestly up to you. i still trust the thing in my arm to protect me if you're okay with it." abi answered. drew hummed in response, clearly deep in thought. 

"i wouldn't be mad if you got pregnant. actually, i'd be pretty happy." he blurted out after a moment, eyes widening when he realised what he'd said. "sorry. i know you're not ready for that, i shouldn't have said that." 

"don't apologise." abi placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "i'm glad you told me that." 

"does that change anything?" he asked. she frowned, not fully understanding the question. 

"change what? my thoughts on having a baby or my thoughts on condoms?" she checked. 

"kinda both?" he shrugged. 

"not really to either. i'm still okay with going without condoms if you are. and i'm still not quite ready to have a baby." she sighed. "i'm sorry." 

"don't be sorry, i understand that. and i'd never force you to have a baby you didn't want." he brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"do you still love me?" abi asked softly, biting down on her lip nervously. 

"of course i do. nothing could make me stop loving you abigail juliet rodriguez. nothing." he lent in, kissing her softly. 

"even if i said i don't really want to have sex right now anymore?" she replied. he nodded.

"even then. how does pizza and a movie sound?" 

"perfect." she lent into his touch, wrapping her arms around his torso, smiling when he placed a soft kiss to her shoulder. 

"i love you." he whispered softly, and abi's heart fluttered as she moved back to connect their lips in a soft kiss once again. 

"i love you." she mumbled against his lips. "forever and always."

❀❀❀❀❀

sorry i know this isnt the best but it was all i could do for now, it got a bit serious and sappy at the end there, sorry for anyone who was hoping for a bit of spice

hopefully the chapters will start getting better soon 

- bib x