★forty one★

tagged: austinnorth55

♥ liked by madisonbaileybabe and 12,329 others

abirodriguez posting these 100% brand new not old at all photos of me and aus that definitely didn't come from 2015 👀

view all comments...

user1 my fave austigail era tbh

user2 it's body goals x2 for me

user3 ah yes this is definitely brand new

user4 abi did you get these photos from the paparazzi?
↳ abirodriguez perhaps

drewstarkey i challenge you to beach volleyball
↳ abirodriguez i was gonna say oh it's on but i feel like it's more productive and satisfying to team up and take down austin... 
↳ drewstarkey you're right... @austinnorth55 we challenge you to beach volleyball  
austinnorth55 mum come pick me up im scared 

user5 disney boy austin hits different 
↳ user6 truly 

user7 post more drew 
↳ abirodriguez i mean, when i post drew people complain im posting him too much and not enough austin so... how do i win here? 

❀❀❀❀❀

"how much longer are you filming for today?" drew questioned from his spot on the couch in abi's trailer, already changed into comfy clothes since he'd finished filming. abi shrugged. 

"not sure. i have a scene to do with aus." she said. drew shot her a confused look. 

"i didn't know you had scenes with austin for this episode." he replied. abi raised an eyebrow.

"did you not read the script?" she asked. 

"only the scenes i'm in." he grinned slightly. "so, eisele and topper finally hooking up?"

abi nodded.

"well kissing at least. not looking forward to it honestly." she pulled a face. drew laughed. 

"damn eisele is getting her kiss on a lot this season. rafe, barry, kie, and now topper." he joked. "rafe is gonna be jealous when he finds out."

"rafe is? or drew is?" she raised an eyebrow and drew pouted slightly.

"that was one time, i've worked through my issues of watching you with nick. and besides, i know i have nothing to worry about with austin." he said. abi moved so that she could curl up into his side. 

"baby, you have nothing to worry about with anyone." she assured him. he made a noise in response. 

"i know, it's just weird to see the person you love like that." he sighed. 

"i know." she frowned. "but you know i love you, and only you, right?"

"i know. and i love you." he replied, connecting their lips in a soft kiss. 

"abi? they're ready." austin's voice came, breaking them apart, and abi scrunched up her face.

"coming." she called back, before turning her attention back to drew. "looks like i gotta go."

"knock 'em dead baby." he grinned, leaning in to place another kiss on her lips.

abi smiled, before standing up and grabbing her script and water bottle.

"see you later." she sung as she left the trailer, finding austin waiting outside for her.

"you ready?" he asked. she shrugged.

"ready as i can be." she replied. he laughed.

"then let's do this."