★thirty six★

! CONTENT WARNING: intimate acting scene !

"figured you'd go crawlin' back to country club the second you sobered up." nick drawled in his barry accent, offering her the fake blunt he was sat smoking. abi shook her head.

"i don't need him." she replied, remembering to make her words seem unconvincing, since barry and eisele both knew she really did still need rafe.

"whatever you say princess peach." he grinned, placing the blunt back in his mouth, clearly done with the conversation. abi counted to 3 in her head, making sure there was enough of a pause in the moment, before quickly blurting out her next line.

"i'll prove it to you."

"oh yeah? how you plannin' on doin' that baby girl?" he raised an eyebrow. abi paused for a moment, acting like she was thinking.

"fuck me." she delivered her next line firmly, watching as nick reacted to the line.

"you want me to fuck you?" he clarified, and she nodded.

"yes?" she answered, cursing inwardly that her tone had come across as uncertain, whereas eisele was supposed to sound certain in her decision. 

"you ain't sound convinced." nick improvised. abi cleared her throat, as if trying to convince herself and him.

"i am. i want you to." she replied firmly. nick nodded.

"you really wanna play with fire like that, huh?" he asked, getting their lines back on track after the minor improvisation.

"yes." she replied, firmer this time. "now hurry up before i go find someone else to do it."

"hold your horses princess." nick rolled his eyes, flicking the fake blunt into an ash tray. "so fuckin' demanding, i can see why country club likes you so much."

"i don't want to talk about him." she glared at nick.

"sure thing princess." he grinned, before pulling her in and connecting their lips. abi gasped slightly at the contact, letting nick take the lead with the scene. their script notes said to just go with the flow until they were both down to their underwear, which was when rafe was supposed to come in, catching them.

"fuck peach." nick groaned, as abi pulled on his hair, pushing her back towards the couch.

"take that shirt off." he demanded, and abi obeyed, tugging rafe's shirt over her head and tossing it across the room. nick's eyes scanned her body, a smirk on his face.

"goddamn." he muttered.

"your turn." she prompted and nick laughed, tugging barry's wife beater over his head and tossing it in the same direction as she'd thrown the shirt she was wearing.

"pants too." she demanded, and nick raised an eyebrow at the assertiveness. they'd agreed earlier that barry would be the dominant one in the scene, but from their improv so far it was clear that the dominance was shared between the two.

"yes ma'am." he tugged his pants down. "you better be takin' yours off too."

she pulled her shorts off, tossing them towards the rest of the clothes, grinning as nick climbed on top of her, pressing her back into the couch and connecting their lips again, his hips slightly rolling against hers as they made out.

"hey barry, i need some- what the fuck is going on here?" the two broke apart, acting startled as they turned to face drew who was stood in the doorway, eyes narrowed, as he took in the scene of his now ex-girlfriend and his drug dealer on the couch together, practically naked.