★bonus 3 - 4 times abi thought she was pregnant and 1 time she actually was★

one

"you okay? you look like you might throw up." charli commented as she rinsed the vegetables so that she could chop them up for dinner.

"haven't been feeling too well the last few days." abi sighed, leaning against the bench. "probably just a stomach bug."

"or you could be preggers." cieran joked from his spot at the table, ilya in his arms suckling on her bottle.

"fuck, not again." abi muttered, hoping charli wouldn't hear her, but she was out of luck, charli's eyes widening as she focused on her little sister.

"again?!" she repeated in disbelief. "abi how many times have you thought you might be pregnant?"

"only the one time. when we were filming. i got super sick one day and realised i didn't get a period the month before, so i took a test which obviously came back negative. and then i ended up getting my period like 3 days later." abi admitted.

"is there a chance you could be now?" cieran asked.

"could be what?" their dad's voice rung out as he entered the room, elliott and max in his arms.

abi hesitated.

"pregnant." charli answered, missing the look that abi shot her as their father froze, his eyes locked on his youngest.

"are you?" he questioned slowly.

"i don't know." abi shrugged.

"you don't know?" their father's eyes narrowed.

she shook her head.

"you know abs, the answer to that question should have been 'no dad, there's no way'." he said, placing his grandson's into their respective chairs.

"i know." she sighed.

"oh, you know? so why am i about to drive to the pharmacy for a pregnancy test then?" he asked.

"cause i'm stupid and don't learn from my mistakes?" abi suggested.

"this isn't the first time?" he exclaimed, eyes wide. abi bit her lip, shaking her head.

"jesus christ abi, i know you're serious about the kid but really? i thought i raised you to know better than to be going around having unprotected sex." he ranted, keys already in his hand.

"okay dad i get it. can we just go and get the test and save the lecture for after?" abi said quickly.

his face softened, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"it's gonna be okay sweetie." he said gently. "we're gonna figure this out."

she sighed.

"i hope so. but either way, i need you guys to promise me something..."

"of course." charli said quickly.

"anything." cieran agreed.

"what is it?" her father asked.

"if this thing is negative, don't tell drew. this stays between us, okay?" abi said, ignoring the confused looks her siblings and father shot her.

"are you sure that's a good idea?" her father was the first one to speak up.

"probably not, but he was crushed last time. he's so excited to be a dad. i just don't want to let him down again." she sighed. charli wrapped a supportive arm around her little sister.

"okay." she promised. "we won't tell."

and so drew never knew about that night, or the bright blue pregnancy test that was thrown in the bin, the large print reading negative.