★bonus 6 - surprise?★

aka the cast finding out about baby starkey because someone can't keep a secret

"bestie night!" nick sung, passing beers to both drew and deion as the four of them gathered in the kitchen of abi, drew and austin's apartment.

"a toast?" deion said, holding his drink up. abi grabbed her glass of orange juice, raising it alongside the three beers of the boys.

"to our little group of friends, including austin even though he's not here." nick grinned.

"and to the extra member coming may next year." drew added, grinning at abi across the bench.

"extra..." nick trailed off. "no fucking way, you guys are having a baby?"

"guilty." abi laughed. "surprised you didn't spot the ultrasound on the fridge."

"well now that you mention that i feel stupid." nick groaned, pulling abi into a tight hug as deion reached for the printed photo.

"where's the baby?" he questioned, peering at the image.

drew moved around the bench, pointing out the small baby in the scan.

"baby starkey is gonna be a gemini." nick exclaimed excitedly.

"we know." drew pulled a face.

"hey! no gemini slander here." nick pouted, flipping drew off.

"i have no beef with gemini." abi shrugged.

"this is why you're my favourite." nick said, kissing the top of her head.

"uh since when?" drew frowned. "i thought i was your favourite."

"not anymore, since you slandered my sign." nick retaliated.

"so who knows?" deion asked, as nick and drew bickered over zodiac signs and favouritism.

"our families and austin. that's it." abi replied.

"damn we're the first to know?" deion grinned widely. "i feel honoured."

"of course, we had to tell our favourite screen partners." abi said. "especially since you two are gonna end up spending the most time with me once we start filming."

"i'm so happy for you guys." deion smiled, pulling her into a hug.

abi smiled back, watching quietly as the three boys began discussing some movie they had all seen, happy that finally someone else knew, and that they were well on the way to everyone knowing.

❀❀❀❀❀

the bestest cast ever gc
barry, cleo, eisele, jj, john b, kelce, kie, pope, sarah, topper, rafe

sarah
abigail and drewseph

sarah
get your asses in here now

eisele
uh oh

rafe
are we in trouble

sarah
YES?!

sarah
why am i the last
one to find out
about baby starkey

john b
WHAT

jj
hold up i think we
skipped something here

eisele
oh no

kie
WHAT

pope
EXCUSE ME?

kelce
IT WASNT ME I
DIDNT TELL ANYONE