~◇~

There is something about humans that intrigues all creatures. How are they never satisfied?

A man will travel all across the world and would not be satisfied.

He could own all the riches in the world and would not be satisfied.

He could be owning the whole world and would never be satisfied.

There is always the colour of greed flowing in their eyes.

That they want more. And more. And more. And more.

They would not show any remorse for what chaos they inflict on others if they do not get what they wanted.

And that is why we are here.

We are here to show humans how one feels to have their skin ripped off their flesh for a simple rug on the floor and still require more.

How it feels like having their life being crumpled to nothing just for one's little greed of possession.

How it feels to see one's most treasured possession in hands of someone so vile and so selfish.

What is most interesting about humans is how the ones who show the most humility contain the most greed and selfishness.

How a queen of a humble land respected by all once would steal the homes of all innocent.

How a man being the voice of all, ruins one's peace, one's home for their own.

How a woman of manners and grace eats money in the name of donation.

How all can corner one man and frame him for so many sins. Sins they have committed.

We all are so interested in humans. How they are so selfish and greedy. The real fun is seeing them up close than in books.

They are far worse.

They hold grudges longer than a witch.

They consume more than a vampire drinks.

They smell fear and inferiority sharper than a werewolf.

They guard stolen possessions far better than a dragon.

They fulfil woeful wishes quicker than a fairy.

They make themselves look more youthful and graceful than a mermaid.

They are certainly most interesting.

And we consume to see how it feels like being one of them.

Oh, how many eyes gleam in hunger, feeling the greed, the envy, the wrath of a single soul as they consume to feel its strength.

How their nature morphs into our skin, making us most frightening to all.

It feels so disgusting, so dark, so evil.

Yet the way their mind quivers with excitement and joy almost fools one to believe it is not harmful at all.

Our curious minds learned the traits of humans ever since man had learnt about our lands.

And we all feel nothing but hate and vengeance.

But are you curious to learn who we are?