~◆~

Warning: The following chapter contains graphic descriptions and odd behaviour which may be triggering for some readers. Viewer discretion is advised

I've seen Jeremy

I've met Jeremy

And I've desired him

When I first had a glance at him it wasn't anything particular. Just a simple boy with a dim warm glow circling him, his tousled blonde coloured hair in a mess, his baggy clothing hiding his bulked and shaped physique, his skin in the shade of a beautiful beige, his eyebrows perfectly arched, his smile quite endearing one would feel like coming along to whatever he stated.

I had encountered him myself a couple of times. Simple greetings were enough to make me feel welcomed in the unknown world. The world of unknowing. The world I so wrongfully stood in.

There's no way to fall for him so quickly. He's just being nice. Besides he has a sickly feature that truly disgusted me.

Indeed...he did. One which I could not help but mourn over his misfortune.

His blue eyes.

Icy eyes are as clear as crystals.

The eyes of the Golden Ones.

And yet, the more I started observing, the more filthy and foul his nature sprouted about.

The disgusting beautiful nature of humans.

He surely was beginning to be a magnificent piece of work.

Walked along with a stunning smile on his face, making the atmosphere more splendid than it ever was. As if everything is beautiful. Everything was going as the world should.

Then came the moment when things never went as he desired. Oh, how his features would morph to something harsher. The part in the books we all were eager to seek upon. It surely was a sight. His jaw clenched, his eyebrows furrowed, his hands contracting. How selfishness breathed out of him. Became him. Possessing him. Subtle but grand. How matters not going in his order would roar in his veins. What they saw as a frown, my eyes saw a whole world of red anger and foul words.

That's when he became more interesting.

as time dwindled on, my curiosity reached its finest, and I decided to test how far could he go. And that was the time my desire reached its peak. 

As he argued with his young victim on something so small as a few green coloured papers, I decided to suggest him something. Suggesting something not his way. Suggesting him to let go and forget. My, how the human mind works I'll never understand. The way it screams 'just me' and 'only me' and 'no one else'. The way his eyes turned darker and glowed a hideous shade of deep cerulean as his hand gripped my shirt, his muscles stiffening, his posture ready. Threatening.

Ok now apologise and let's leave.

'Oh how cute,' I couldn't help but breathe out. His way of threatening did make it all so funny to me, feeling the bright torch turning brighter.

No, no. Stop it.

'You know,' I spoke once again, wishing to see his face change to something which didn't please him. I wanted to see more of that...how he held himself high on how many accomplishments. How he carried himself in many achievements. How he displayed himself as a whole.

Take control. Please calm down. Don't be tempted...please.

'I love that confidence. Damning of you.' I gripped his wrist which clenched my shirt, pressing it harder, feeling his veins throbbing harder on my palm. His frost blue eyes which were a distraction of my love were now nothing but a source of urging.