|31|

Chapter thirty one.

SAHIB.
I arrived at the airport around 5pm. Today is my daughters birthday and I am so excited to meet her.

Even if I've seen her pictures and video it's still not enough.

My driver came to pick me up from the airport and drove me to my newly bought penthouse.

I quickly took a shower and freshen up, I was dressed in sweats only when my front door unlocked.

That's weird.

How did someone get into my house.

"I wonder how much longer it'll take to remember your father." A voice said.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want." I snap.

"Don't give me that attitude. You didn't contact me since you left Dubai." He said.

"I was busy." I replied curtly.

"Busy enough to shun you father for years." He said and I scoff.

"Stop acting like you care." I spat and walked pass him into my closet.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I brought out a black suit blazer and pants.

"Out."

"I will not accept that attitude you're giving me Sahib!" He raised his voice. "You talk to me with respect!"

I chuckled. "I lost all respect for you when I was naive and dumb." I said. "Now if you'll excuse me I'll be late."

I said and walked past him.

***
I was finally here at the party. It was at Madeenahs fathers house, the party took place at Madeenahs fathers home.

The party took place at the gardens and it was decorated in pink and white. The center table had a huge three layer Cinderella cake and a single big Sofia the first cake and-

"Fuck!" I cursed as something hit my knee. I look down to see the stupid thing I bumped into.

But it wasn't a stupid thing.

It was her.

***
Question: who is the 'her' that Sahib bumped into?

Comment your thoughts down below. I had a little bit of writers block but I'm back and ready to spoil you guys.

Check out my new book 'HAZAL' on my profile.

My school is having an event on the 23rd October. It's a fun fair where you can buy some delicious snacks and enjoy yourself.

It in this Abuja, who is interested in coming?

If you want more details let me know in the comments.

-jiddarhxx

I'm thinking of changing my username to pinkypromax. So if you see that name it's me😊