|38|

Chapter thirty eight.

MADEENAH.
"Mummy please can you get me chocolates." Aya said through the phone.

"Sure baby. I'll get as many as I can but you can have them only when your homework is done by the time I get home.

"Yes mummy I love you." She said which brought a wide smile to my face.

"Love you too baby." I said and cut the call.

"Madeenah!" Farooq yelled.

I was on set right now for wedding photography in the garden near a beautiful lake with lots of camera men, make up artist, vendors, instagram handlers and more.

"Coming." I said.

I ran towards where my partner is for the shoot. I was wearing a nice long white fitted wedding dress and long white heels and my face was caked with beautiful make up.

"Okay need you to be sited right here." The photographer instructed and I did as she said while my partner named Malik was dressed in an expensive white tuxedo, a button up shirt, white slacks and black bow tie.

Right now we were doing a shoot for VALERIA. This company deals with wedding accessories and anything that has to do with husband and wife.

I was glad I got picked for this seeing how big the deal is and I would see myself in Dubai's top five magazines.

"And you right there behind her."  As she said that I glanced up at Malik. This wasn't the first time we've done a shoot together.

He's tall, about 6 feet, broad shoulders, hey black hair and olive skin which makes him ten times attractive.

We have never spoke to each other although we have done a couple of photo shoots together.

I quickly looked away as he stared back at me.

"Okay we're ready. No movements please no matter what, and smile like you're the happiest couple ever." She said and started clicking her camera at us.

***
I was currently in my dressing room as we were already done with the shoot and I was also done packing my things when I heard the door open.

I saw as Malik walked in.

"Hi." He said.

"Um.. hey." I said awkwardly. We have never spoken before and one day he just shows up speaking to me.

"Um.. sorry for bothering you. I guess we have never spoken before?" He said.

"We haven't." I chuckled.

"I'm Malik." He said bringing out his hand.

"I know." I said and shook his hand. "Madeenah."

"I know." He said repeating my answer.

"Wanna get coffee sometime?" He said.

"Sure." I replied.

"Okay. See you sometime." He said and walked away.

I walked out of the agency and was heading to my car when a BMW just came out of no where and stopped in front of me.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I snapped.

The person walked out the car and said, "I think you know what my problem is."