Part 1 - Your life

Natasha: so , here's what's going to happen

Your just an ordinary girl.

Natasha: I'm going to watch

You could say you have an ordinary life...

Natasha: you are gonna play

You live with the Avengers, Tony is your dad.

Natasha: I'm going to speak

Your mom is pepper, she's amazing.

Natasha: and you...

They all know your a witch, the same as Wanda actually. But there's one thing they don't know about you...

Natasha: you're going to be a good girl

Hopefully, you can tell them soon.

Pepper: sweetie wake up!

You wake up from the dream you didn't know you where in. Your heart beating fast, your chest sweaty.

Pepper: bad dream again?

You stop your self from saying no.

Y/n: yeah... but I'm okay now

Pepper: that's good! Now, get your self ready, I'm just about to make your favourite breakfast

Y/n: pancakes!?

Pepper: with strawberry sauce

Y/n; oh gosh, Your so amazing! I love you mom

Pepper: I love you to sweetie

Pepper leaves the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

You sit up from your bed, grabbing your clothes from your closet.

Black blouse, black skirt, and black tights.

You put them on thinking what shoes to wear. You decide to wear your boots, with your rainbow laces.

You start to think about the dream you had about Natasha, how weird it is that you had a dream like that for the first time. You don't like Natasha that way...

Y/n: I think I don't ...

You like it at the Avengers, but at the same time you don't. All the men flirt with you, you pretend you like it... when you really don't.

No one here knows your gay, it's very difficult. Your parents don't know how your a witch but they don't judge you.

You raise your hand mid air, a glimpse of red appears from your hand.

Y/n: if they can support this... I'm sure they'd support me being gay

But it's not that easy right?

Y/n: I could sing to them when we have a drinking night... they love my singing, I could sing that sing by girl in red!

You always loved singing, every since you could speak , you'd always be singing.

Y/n: I'm not doing it any time soon. I always found Agatha and Wanda so pretty, but I do admit ... Natasha is also so pretty

You talk to yourself on a daily basis, hoping no one can hear you!

Y/n: oh gosh, I'm talking to myself again. I best go get my breakfast. Mom's a great cook.

You walk into the living from your bedroom. Your stomach growling from hunger.

Pepper: I can hear your stomach from over there!

Y/n: I'm hungryyyy

Pepper: come on, sit down.

Pepper hands you a plate, she then places the soft pancakes on your table, putting the strawberries on, and the strawberry sauce on, to.

Y/n: thank you mom

Pepper: it's okay sweetie

"Today is going to be a good day", you think your self...