Part 20 - From nightmares to love

More smut ig? Whoops

You wake up again through the night, 5am. For some reason you can sleep. Maybe it was because of before? Yes, Agatha did exhaust you but in a good way you know! But in that case, wouldn't you still be asleep, from exhaustion?

Y/n: I don't know... well, at least the tv is still on.

You look at Agatha, she looks so sad and agitated. You decide to read her mind once again.

Agatha: No, no, no, please. No, no, please!

: Agatha harkness are you a witch?

Agatha: Yes. I am a witch

: Yet you have betrayed your own coven

Agatha: I HAVE NOT

: You stole knowledge above your age and station. You practice the darkest of magic.

Agatha: I know... I know nothing of these crimes. I... I swear it.

: Enough deception!

Agatha: I did not break your rules. They simply bent to my power.

: *the witches chanting in Latin*

Agatha: WAIT

: *they continue*

Agatha: No. I cannot control it! I...

: If only you would teach me!

Agatha: Help me! Please! Mother, please! Please! Mother!

: no

Agatha grunts in pain, in her dream she seems to be getting attacked by her own mother. Her own coven. Her body shaking, she's sweating. She seems in pain. You begin waking her up.

You shake her slightly, she wakes up instantly. She yells...

Agatha: please, i can be good!

You gasp softly. You grab Agatha's hand.

Y/n: baby, it's me. It's okay. It's over

Agatha: y/n!

Agatha jumps into your hug, crying. You've never seen her cry before. This is new... was her dream something that happened?

Y/n: baby, your dream?

Agatha: my dream...

Y/n: you seemed restless, I wanted to see what was wrong without waking you. I'm sorry

Agatha: it's- it's okay... can we not talk about this please

Y/n: oh uh

Agatha: baby, please

Y/n: okay, I won't, I won't!

Agatha: T-Thank you

Something is wrong, she's never hugged you this tight before. She looked so young, helpless, powerful yet alone. But why doesn't she want help...

Agatha: I was really young

She seemed so small now. As if the world around her has just crashed. She unhugs herself from you. She looks you in the eyes. The more she spoke the more tears had dropped on to your hands.

Agatha: my magic was stronger than anyone else's. I never understood why

She grips your hand even tighter.

Agatha explained everything that went down that day... in Salem. The pain, the betrayal, the fact that she had to kill her own parent hurt her the most.