Part 27 - Loki

Agatha climbs on top of you, as she starts to kiss your neck, you notice something at the forever of the wall. You know your kind of drunk but you're not blind.

Y/n: Ags, stop please

Agatha: oh okay, what's wrong

Using your power to quicken the process, you sober both you and Agatha up.

She climbs of you, sitting up besides you. You walk slowly out of the bed, towards the slow flash.

Y/n: Loki

Agatha: Loki?

Loki, Thor's adopted brother. The one who betrayed you all. Almost killing you but you never cared anymore. Because, he did kill your little sister Morgan. You never forgive him, but why now? Why is he spying on you now and how?

You're dad locked him up, very high security, it's been over 10 years. You never like to speak of it, it always hurt you and you're family. But Agatha doesn't know who Loki is... she came after Morgan died. Guess now is the time.

Y/n: Loki... now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over

Agatha: Hun?

Loki appears in the bedroom.

Agatha: HUH

Agatha reads your mind, as you give her the approval.

Y/n: leave now, teleport out and warn Tony, warn my dad NOW. tell him it's Loki.

Luckily Loki didn't see Agatha.

Loki: y/n, y/n, y/n

Y/n: what are you doing here? HOW, did you get here?

Loki: took many years to be able to get out, but here I am. How's your sister?

Y/n: ...

Loki: Oh wait, you don't have one, do you?

Short chapter I decided to write real fast. I'm on holiday now, so if I don't update for a while that's why. I'll try make time to write a new chapter, but I'm sorry if I don't <33