Part 48 - alone time? Definitely not

More smuttttttttt ahhhhajskdlldld

Agatha's POV:

I leaned into Wanda's lips and felt her hands go up my t-shirt to play with my boobs. I decided to guide my hand down my pants and attempt to touch myself, which was quite a struggle in the position I was in. Wanda looked up at me and asked, " do you have anything we can use on each other " there, I nodded my head.

She removed her hand from my boob and I removed my hand also. I went to my secret stash and grabbed the special dildo. I've never actually used this one yet. You could use both ends. I felt this was the perfect toy to use.

Wanda saw what I had and smiled, " I've never used one of those in ages! Can you put it in me first? "

I nodded my head and smiled. We where both still sitting, slouching slightly, I guess we wanted to stay that way. We couldn't shake the bed too much otherwise y/n would wake up!

I slowly started guiding once side of the dildo inside of Wanda, she gasped but didn't moan. I decided to first, keep thrusting it, in her until she moaned. That's when Wanda put the other side in me, she didn't realise how tight I was, until I always cried from the pain, " oh gosh, is it in? "

Wanda looked up at me," it's definitely in now "

We both started thrusting in and out using our hips, our bodies kept touching each other every so often. A few thrusts in, I leaned over Wanda and held onto the bed post for more support. At that point we stopped thrusting, I stayed where I was, but we did end up kissing. We both stopped for a breather, moaning quietly in each other's ear.

My hands gripped onto the bed sheets, my back was arching. I had laid down on my back as Wanda went to the bathroom, the dildo was still in me as she told me to keep it in.

She finally came back after a couple of minutes, she looked so beautiful, her breasts where so perfectly round, " instead of looking at my boobs, you can play with them "

She climbed on me, the dildo was inside of her once again. I did as she told me, I played with her boobs. I did this as she started riding the dildo, which was moving wildly inside of me.
We both end up coming all over each other.

While Wanda cleaned us up, she made intense eye contact, teasing me as she swallowed.

She then  pulled the dildo out of both of us, she walks over to the bathroom and cleans the dildo, leaving it on the side. She walks back over to the, she tries to top me, but I sprung her back to her back.

" we're not dating, but you're my girl, got it? ". Wanda nods her head, flustered.

Many hours later

Back to y/n POVS

I woke up in agony. Wanda wasn't in the room, I assumed she was in the living room or something. Agatha was awake watching the tv and so I snuggled up with her. It was about half an hour later when i realised Agatha had her hands down her pants, she groaned slightly before realising I was watching her,
" OH- I wasn't- "

I sat up, she seemed embarrassed, " don't worry hunny, I can help with that if you want. You don't need to be embarrassed "

I felt so turned on today, it didn't help that I did it with my girlfriend and our best friend...

I hadn't even started and there was a knock on the door, " who is it? "

" it's Wanda, can I come in? "

I looked down at Agatha, who's lap I was about to on, " she can watch but, I want you to myself right now love... "

" yes, come in dear "

Wanda opens the door and closes it behind her, " oh, now this is a show I'd rather watch "

" well good, because this is my time with my girl "

Wanda sits on the chair besides the bed, she crosses her legs and watches. You block out that she's there.

I crawled in between Agatha's legs, then wrapped my hands around her neck, teasing her. I slowly moved my hands, guiding them all the way down to her underwear where I made circular motions around her clit.

Whilst I was doing that, I began kissing her neck. Agatha ended up taking her t-shirt back off, as she did so, I made my way to her breasts and begin playing and kissing them.

I heard Wanda moan as she watched us, I had a feeling she was masturbating over there...

Both their moans where so loud. I left Agatha on the bed and walked over to Wanda, I know I said it was just time for me and Agatha but I though I should give Wanda a little something.

I was finally by her side, I looked down at her and she still played with her self," Hey wands "

She looks up at me, and pulls her hand out of her pants, " oh- I wasn't.. "

I looked over at Agatha, then Wanda again, " what is up with you guys denying that you're playing with your selfs? As if I'm going to judge.. I don't mind "

i was right next to Wanda now, I lowered my self down to knees, " what are you doing y/n? I- I was enjoying- "

" Wanda just.. let me "

She looked down and watched me, as I slowly pulled her pants and underwear down. It took me a couple of seconds, but I ended up taking them off completely.

2 hours later

You, Wanda and Agatha ended up in bed together, asleep. Yous where all exhausted and made a rule that yous wouldn't do it for a while. Before yous fell asleep, you had decided that we all should watch a movie with everyone tonight!

Hey ya'll! I'll try and upload asap. But it might not actually be until next week or even the week after. The chapters will be shorter, unless there's smut 😅. Have a good rest of the week <3

I will still be trying to post most nights on tiktok - Midari0188

It's mainly Agatha context because I'm a simp 😭😳

I mean LOOK AT HER!!!

ANYWAYS. LOVE YA'LL BYEEEEEE