Part 35 - sink to the floor

Lmfao, more smut

I guess we fell asleep, we did do a lot to each other.

I can hear Agatha in the living room but I'm to tired, I went back to sleep.

Carol Agatha, and Natasha are taking to each other. Carol looks at Natasha, " have we all
Forgotten about that night... "

" it was all good... but pepper come home early, it's not like we can talk about it , can we ?" Natasha says.

Agatha looks at them both " I don't know.. maybe we should not talk about it at the moment "

Wanda jumps into the conversation " I agree, but I must ask, how was it with your lovver Agatha, yous where pretty loud "

" gosh.. that girl, is a real pussy pleaser "

" oh wow, I wasn't expecting that " Wanda says this pretty shocked.

" I mean, I only speak the truth. I teased her a lot then suddenly she turns Dom on me, like I don't know where that came from. Was pretty hot though "

Natasha giggles, " did you use the dildo on her? "

" did I use it on her? Fuck yes I did, she screamed and moaned "

Carol giggles as well, " love the detail Agatha "

" psht, detail is important, especially when she made me collapse "

" SHE DID? " everyone yells , shocked

" she did! It was in the shower as well, she was very turned on "

" dam Agatha, love that , are yous going at it later as well? " Wanda asks.

" most likely, might put the vibrator inside of her, control her for the rest of the night "

" bloody hell, how many sex toys do you have"
Natasha questions Agatha.

" you know, the dildo and vibrator, I also have my powers, that does the job of the ropes. Oh, I also have a strap on, a but plug and most important, my fingers " Agatha winks, giggling

" dam, you'll be getting at it " Natasha exclaims " actually, where is y/n now? "

" she's asleep, I allowed her to have a nap since she was exhausted "

You all decide to chill in your bedrooms, you saw bye to each other.

I want back to my bedroom where y/n is, she looks so calm and at peace. None of us minded that we all had fucking sex.. I hope .. at least she still wants me and not anyone else.

I didn't realise y/n was awake, she was staring at me this whole time. I moved my head to the side " hey beautiful "

" Hey my girlfriend, I had such a good time with you, your seriously amazing "

" oh hunny "

" Ags? Do you wanna go out today? Shopping? "

Agatha gets exited and jumps on the bed " oh my god yes! Shall we invite the girls? "

" yes! Oh my gosh. I'm so excited now "

You and Agatha put some clothes on, you grab Wanda carol and Natasha and Invite them to come out. However, carol wanted to stay in with pepper.

It's a half an hour walk to the town but none of yous mind, " Hey y/n.. "

" yes Wanda? "

" so, Agatha tells me your a reall pussy pleaser "