Part 45 - Calm day

I woke up the next day with Agatha's arms around me, hugging me " hey Ags, good morning "

" Good morning my princess, you look well rested "

I move my body to my side, facing Agatha, " I am love, I'm still a bit tired though "

" you can go back to sleep honey if you want, it's still kind of early anyways "

I lay back on my back, " are you sure baby? What about you? "

Y/n pulls her self closer into me, " oh honey, I'm good. You just sleep okay? "

She closes her eyes, slowly, I don't know why but I started to sing a little. Very softly, to help her sleep " so cold, alone. Could you be my blanket? "

I look up at Agatha, she's singing to me.. she never does this, I liked it.

" surround my bones. When my heart feels naked... "

" no strength to weak... "

She drifted of to sleep, I guessed it helped her.

I left her alone in the bed, while I went into the kitchen for some breakfast and a cup of tea. I grabbed the milk from the fridge and the cereal from the cupboards, as well as my bowl and mug.

I helped myself to plenty of cereal and milk, of course. I made my tea. Then sat in front of the tv in the living room. I wasn't sure what to watch so, I went on Netflix and decided to watch Brooklyn nine nine... again.

It felt weird sitting here alone, why was no one awake? How early is it?

I grab my phone from my pocket, I clicked on the screen ' 2:30 am ' oh my. Why was I thinking it was about 9?

There was no point in going back to sleep, I wasn't even tired. Maybe if I am later, I guess I could have a nap.

Agatha laid down on the sofa, after she finished with her cereal and tea. She wrapped her self up in a fleece blanket, she fell asleep straight away.

1 and a half hour later

I woke up without the touch of Agatha, so I went to find her. I walked into the kitchen and I heard the tv on in the living room, I went in to see Agatha was asleep.

I decided to gently wake her up, I know it was still pretty early, 4:00 am , but she looked uncomfortable, " Hey Ags, wake up "

She woke up straight away, that was easy.

" Hey princess, are you okay? "

I nodded , " yeah, I'm okay, are you coming to bed with me? "

I nodded, I grabbed her hand and we both got off the sofa, we went straight for my room. I laid down on my back, but y/n climbed on me and sat on my lower abdomen, " are you okay hun? "

" I- I don't know... "

I say my self up, y/n sitting next to me now. We both make eye contact.

" are we too young with this? "

" hun? What do you mean?

" I mean, we are gonna get married one day and maybe have kids... are we too young? Have I rushed into the whole relationship? "

I bring my hand to y/n's and held them, " no honey, we haven't rushed this and we aren't to young. We love each other and that's all that matters "

" I love you Ags "

Over 10 hours later

We all grabbed a shot each from the kitchen counter, as Thor yells " drink up! "

Wanda looks over at me , " I was thinking, we played truth or dare again? "

I nod my head, happily , " yes! "

Everyone gathers around, " okey y/n, I dare you to tell me what you and Agatha did last night " Natasha exclaims

" okay Uhm.. She takes the lead. That's when I saw it in her eyes, it's over ... Then she said, "Te amo", then she put her hand around my waist "

Agatha looked over at you and smiled, knowing she liked when they did that.

Pepper looked at me confused, " what does t-te amo mean? "

Agatha explains, " it means I love you, in Spanish "

" yes hehe, okay Uhm, Kate bishop, I dare you to, say something dirty to someone in this room " you say to Kate

Kate looks around the room, and crawls over to Wanda, and whispers, " Give it to my daddy, that's what you'll keep screaming- "

Wanda looked shocked, and cover her mouth with her hand, " oh my god "

" Natasha, I dare you to flirt with Pepper " Kate says

What! Oh my god... when Kate said that I was so shocked. I mean, my mom didn't mind. But my dad? He's not here right now but...

Natasha didn't hesitate, " I wanna ruin our friendship... we should be lovers instead.. "

Natasha didn't even hesitate.. even when Kate flirted with Wanda. None of them minded... this isn't isn't like them... and my mom  what's happening??

" I don't know how to say this.. cause your really my dearest friend "

You zone out for a bit, confused. You go to your bedroom, Agatha follows you, confused.

" hun what's wrong? "

" I think my parents are spilt up? And I think Natasha and Wanda have also! "

" what makes you think that?"

" the whole flirting thing... "

Agatha nods her head in agreement, " I thought that too... "