Part 36 - more and more

Smut lol

She kept teasing me all day. Turning the vibrator on and off, I think Wanda , Natasha and carol knew. But who's to say?

I decided to stay in my bedroom for a bit, hoping she would stop for a while.

I saw her go into her bedroom, I grabbed my phone to put the vibrator back on, I don't think I've put it this high until now. I could hear her whimpers, she was really trying.

Pepper bumps into Agatha, " Hey Ags, how are you today? "

" hey pepper , I'm good, I'm just about to go into y/n's room "

" that's good, and ohh, have fun "

I giggled underneath my breath, I'm gonna have so much fun.

I was finally in her room, I closed the door behind me. I saw her on the laying bed curled up " Hey darling "

I looked over to see Agatha standing there, I can't help it when I see her , I bite my lip. And of course Agatha saw me. The vibrator oh my gosh. All I keep seem to do was whimper!

I climbed on the bed, I sat on top of her. She was trying to avoid eye contact, " the way you whimper is pathetic "

Did that turn me on? What the fuck. I felt her hand rubbing on my clothing, on the exact spot where my clit is. Teasing me? After all this time. I mean, fair enough it's working.. but still

She looked me in the eyes as I was doing so, I kept the eye contact going, making sure she got nervous, which she did. I giggled " you're such a whore "

Why the fuck is that turning me on!? All I could do was whimper but i couldn't stop. Both my hands traveled down to where Agatha's hands where, I begged her with my eyes to stop.

" speak to me princess, I need words "

You gulp, is this a new thing? Because it's for sure working, " p-please.. please s-stop. p-please, stop "

The poor thing could barely speak, I was loving it. I was finally back in control.

My body.. it was throbbing again. The vibrator, it was still on. I wasn't getting any used to it...

" b-baby.. I-I need to co- "

She couldn't even finish her sentence, her clothes got socked! I removed her pants and underwear, gave her a helping hand. However, I didn't clean her up as she wanted. I went straight in.

" Shit.. oh my god. Fuck "

The sensation, the everything.. wow

She was finally moaning, not just whimpering but moaning. My tongue was doing all the work, I allowed my hand to travel inside her. I could feel the vibrator.

What is she doing! Fuck.. the vibrator is already in there, she's also.. in there. Oh my god. This is actually... I like it.. I didn't realise but, my hand was already pulling at her hair, it was a tight grip.

Her legs where so wide apart, so wet, I had full control. She couldn't even stop me , even if she tried. She let go of my hair, I didn't mind, she grabbed the bedsheets though, both of her hands did. She was a moaning mess.

" I can feel you shaking baby, breathe "

I stopped doing what I was doing, I stopped the vibrator, her body was crazy shaking.

" p-please.. don't stop "

" I will soon, your body is shaking.. soon okay? "

I sat my self up, she was right, I didn't realised. My body wouldn't stop shaking.

She's so horny it's insane! But I'm not complaining, if she wants it, she's getting it.

" princess, I'm gonna pull it out "

She was still teasing me, I felt her pull the vibrator out..

I pulled it out, I took my time. When it came out so do she.. I gave her head .. again.

" fuck.. oh, okay wow "

I stopped straight away.

" what, no, please.. please bab- "

I say myself up, and placed her legs on mine, I separated her lips to get to her clit, I used the vibrator. She was begging so much, " A-Ags .. can you lay next to me "

I was so exhausted, I was tired, it's my own fault though not Agatha's.

She was done I think, I saw her eyes slowly close and open. She was definitely tired and maybe even exhausted. I laid down next to her, she rested her head on my chest straight away. Her body was still shaking.

I was so tired.. my eyes just slowly closed to her heart beat.

She fell asleep.. she's really beautiful when she's asleep. Very calm and peaceful, she groaned in her sleep once a while but always made sure she knew I was here.. right here