Part 46 - we'll talk about it later

It's smut timeee 

"I mean, I'm okay that they aren't dating... but wouldn't they tell us... I mean, they are my parents! And you know, Wanda and Natasha "

I calmed her down by grabbing her hand again, " y/n, it's okay. We'll talk to them, later. But maybe Natasha and Wanda are in an open relationship "

" maybe... and I'll talk to my mam later, yeah, I'd rather be with you for now "

Her words where so soft but her thoughts where so wild.

I wish she would just play with me, it was better than being out there, confused.

" I want you so badly " I said to y/n , " then take me " I said back to Ags

Agatha lowers herself to my level, her lips on my neck, starting to bite a little, " fuck " I said breathily, under my breath.

I made sure to leave a mark on her neck, i then went to kiss her collarbone.

Her soft lips sent against my skin, sent chills of pleasure all through my body.

Her breathing became more heavy. I went further down and then started to kiss her boobs, her heart beat was beating so fast.

She kept sucking and playing with my boobs. " fuck ~~ " I mumble and moan as I feel her go down on me even more, using her tongue to separate my lips, then entering me...

She was a moaning mess, her back was arching, her hand grabbed my hair and pulled my in closer, making my tongue go in further.

She was moaning a lot, pretty loud too. That's when I felt her liquid on my lips...

I climbed up back onto her waist, we both made eye contact and we kept it, " wanna go in the living room? "

I nodded, as we kept eye contact. We lost it in a few seconds as we both went into the living. No one was there, just me and Agatha. We sat down on the sofa and, yet again, put pitch perfect on.

We went to watch pitch perfect again, I saw
y/n kept looking at me, not very subtle at all. I finally turned my head at the same time she did, " you keep looking at me, you're wanting something? "

I struggled to speak a full sentence, all that came out was " y-you "

They both pushed their lips against each other, kissing aggressively. You fell on your back, and Agatha stayed on top.

While yous two where kissing, pepper ended up against the wall in the living room, Natasha kissing her neck. None of you all where aware that there was someone else in the room.

Pepper's POV:

I can't believe I'm doing this, I still haven't told my own daughter that me and her dad have broken up! And now I'm here with Natasha!

She's so good though, she's pleasing me more than Tony ever did.

Natasha's POV:

I'm making out with pepper, oh my fucking god. I know Wanda's okay with it, that's our rule. Friends with benefits, that's what we are. And the same with pepper as well!

Gosh, she's so hot. I kept kissing her neck, leaving marks after each bite. I went and guided my hand down her pants, moving my fingers on her underwear, over the area of her clit. She kept moaning quietly in my ears, she turned me on so much.

Agatha and y/n didn't know that Natasha and pepper where in all the same room. Which made everything more interesting and worrying.

Normal POV:

She kept kissing me, I wanted her to take my clothes off, I was moaning slightly, I took my chance to ask her, " take m-my clothes o-of Ags! "

I took her top off and bra off, her body was warm, her heart was beating fast, she kept begging for more, she was so quiet so no one heard us.

I sat up, and so did Agatha, that's when I saw them. I used my arms to hide my boobs,
" MOM? NATASHA? "

Agatha turned her head, as did pepper. We where all looking at each other. It was silent, none of us spoke, we didn't know what to say. Eventually pepper spoke first, " look, I'm sorry. Me and your dad broke up and I guess me and Natasha are having a fling! "

" I knew it! I fucking knew it! You know, I don't even care. You to seem good together. I've always thought that! But uh- could yous two uh go... we can talk about this maybe later - "

" oh sorry yeah and yeah sure " Natasha grabbed pepper's hand and ran straight to her bedroom.

Once they left, Agatha looked over at you,
" Are are okay? "

" me? Oh yeah. I'm fine, I don't care. I just want you touch me... please "

Agatha grinned and nodded, " here? What if someone else sees us? "

" oh honey, I don't even care anymore "

You laid back down, you boobs out in the open. Agatha pulled your skirt up and pulled your underwear down, then guided her hand around your area, teasing you.

I felt her fingers entering me, pulsing inside me, making me a moaning mess. Knowing that everyone could probably hear me, I tried to lower my voice but She was making that difficult.

I traced my hand down to my clit, and started to rub it. Once Agatha realised, she grabbed my hand and moved it to one side, " that's my job princess, and you're gonna have to wait "

She groaned in annoyance, but she wasn't having her way.

Agatha heard someone walking into the living room. Her fingers still inside of you, she lifts you up and you wrap your legs around her waist. She carries you to your bedroom, you lean into her chest, biting into her shoulder from the pleasure of pain, " It's too much, I need to lie down "

We where finally in the bedroom, she left marks on my shoulder but I didn't actually mind, i pulled my fingers out of her and placed her on the bed, gently. She let out a gasp, " ohh.. oh my god "

To be continued???

I'll do more smut on the next chapter lmfao