Part 47 - Wanda Maximoff

Once Agatha laid my down in the bed, I had to calm myself down, I was breathing so fast. Agatha sit next to me holding my hand, calming me, " are you ready for more? "

I turn my head to make eye contact, I thought about what to say, " two more minutes p-please "

" that's okay hun "

I'm shocked that my mam went with Natasha, I always thought they would be cute together, but still! I wonder who my dad is with... maybe strange. I know we haven't heard from him in a while but the way my dad looks at him with such ease-

I couldn't finish of my own thought, Agatha has gotten on top of me.

I climbed back on top of her, I knew she was deep in thought so, I startled her. I realised I never actually took her skirt off, I thought to keep it that way.

I tied my hair up in a loose bun, so it wasn't getting all over her. I grabbed her two hands over her head, and held them in place.

She was softly biting marks into my neck, making me groan slightly. That's when I heard someone walk into the room, I couldn't speak and Agatha didn't hear them come in. I couldn't make out who it was! I could have sworn I looked the door...

When Agatha finally stopped, I told her, we looked over to the corner of the room to see Wanda sitting on the chair, legs crossed, waiting so patiently, " Uhm, hey wands, w-what do you want "

Wanda walked over to the side of the bed and took her top and bra off, " me and Natasha hmm, we not a couple anymore, just friends with benefits you could say... maybe this is my chance with you guys "

I didn't hear a word she said, I couldn't help me self but look at her breasts, " Y/n sweetie, I don't mind, do you ? "

I still wasn't paying attention, although, I still nodded my head and laid back down.

Agatha started kissing my neck and lips, still holding my hands above my head, while I felt Wanda kissing my thighs. I could feel myself getting wet, which was an advantage for them.

It was a struggle for me to move my body, with Agatha holding my arms, and Wanda down at my thighs. The only thing my body would let me do was arch my back, so I did that. Which led to Wanda and Agatha changing places.

Wanda looked up at me and made eye contact as she played with my boobs, " you're so pretty in bed, un able to move. I can see how much you like this, pretty girl "

Pleading eyes was all she saw... pretty girl, made my heart full. I loved that she called me that.

I suddenly felt Agatha's cold finger tips enter me, " oh, you're so wet in here "

I let out a scream, she kept hitting my G-spot, over and over again. Wanda sat on my waist and stopped my scream by kissing me. Her tongue entered my mouth. But the she suddenly stopped kissing me. She pulled her self away from me and looked at Agatha.

Wanda looked at me then her jacket, I had a feeling of what she was hinting. I went over and checked her pockets and that's when I saw it.

I was just laying here, watching Agatha as she walked up to the chair and back, I wanted to know what she grabbed but I couldn't tell,
" wha-what's that Ags? "

She sat back at my legs, " you'll find out soon enough princess "

I sighed, I couldn't see what she had in her hand and I wanted to know before she used it on me, as a warning I guess.

Wanda used her powers to tie y/n's arms up against the bed post. While I put the small vibrator inside of y/n, she let out a gasp, but moaned when I placed it on its full level.

That's why I couldn't see it, it was one of those vibrators. She forced it right it, I didn't scream, I just moaned ... pretty loud.

Wanda made eye contact with me again, I always felt nervous when she did this, " get on your hands and knees darling "

I knew it was coming, and I wasn't looking forward to it.

She got on her all fours, I placed my hand under, and circled around her clit as Wanda pushed the but plug in her ass. I could see her gripping the bed sheets with both her hands and biting into the pillow. She collapsed into the bed, letting out a muffled scream.

Agatha clicked on that Wanda wasn't actually getting anything done to her. So, she went to her secret draw and grabbed out another vibrator. She looked over at Wanda, " Wanda darl, do you want to lie down for me "

" me? Yeah sure "

Wanda lies down next to y/n who was still in the sheets getting used to the but plug and vibrator inside of her.

Agatha crawls on top of Wanda and kisses every inch of her body, leaving plenty of marks. She crawls back down leaving Wanda wanting more... that's when she put the vibrator on full, then pushed it inside of her.

Wanda's eyes widen with shock.

she looks at Agatha and nods her head. Even though she had that inside of her, all she wanted to do was please y/n! She went closer to y/n and turned her back on her back, her face was red, " are you warm babe? Want me to open the widow " You nod your head.

While Wanda closes the window, you ask Agatha if you can take your skirt of yet, " No sweetie, that's staying on until I say so "

" but please, it's hurting me "

" just wait a little longer, I know you can "

She was right, I could wait. I'd do anything for her anyways. She eventually took the vibrator out, it was soaked with my body juices.. she then took the but plug out which hurt so bad, Wanda kept kissing me so I wouldn't scream.

A couple minutes later, Wanda and Agatha sat next to me making out with each other. I don't know why but, this made me sleepy, my eyes kept dropping.

Wanda's POV:

I sat up next to y/n, she slowed down with her moaning and groaning. Agatha then sat in front of me, she grabbed my waist and held me against the bed post kissing my neck them lips.

I look to side to see y/n on her side watching us. Her thighs pushed up to her stomach, her eyes slowly closing and opening. I didn't know how long Agatha and y/n where at it before but she seems exhausted. I couldn't say anything through my moans but I grabbed y/n's hand.

Agatha was so pretty, she was extra pretty in bed. When it was her turn, she always has control. She's demanding, but also soft and I like that about her.

I looked over at y/n again and heard a faint snore, she fell asleep? She must have been so exhausted.

Once Agatha stopped kissing me, I had the chance to tell her that her girlfriend has fell asleep, " that's okay wanda, I'll sort her out "

Wanda stayed sitting on the bed, watching Agatha every move

She grabbed some clean underwear from the drawer, then took her skirt of as she knew it was killing her. She then put the clean underwear on y/n. She put a plain black t-shirt on her and wrapped her up in her blanket.

Agatha is so soft with her partner, even though she's basically just railed the shit outa her, she's still so soft! i don't think Natasha was ever this soft with me...

Agatha looked over at me, I had a feeling she has read my mind, " I'm starting to like you more than before, Wanda "

I leaned against the bed post as Agatha came closer and closer to me, kissing my lips. She grabbed both my hands and held them roughly on the bed sheets, " Y/n is asleep, so, I guess it's your turn "

" Ags- just kiss me please "

Agatha's POV:

Wanda moaned in between her words, with the vibrator being inside of her.

" Ca-can you take it out of me ple-please "

I decided to actually listen to her, I went down on her and took it out straight away, arching her back in pleasure. I teased her a little before coming back up on her.

" Thank you "

She smiled at me, " now.. that kiss "