Part 39 - Christmas Party

Honestly, the days have been going by so fast, it's insane. We slept all through last night. I'm still waiting for her to wake up. So, I decided to make her some breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen, my mom was already there , " Hey mom, good morning "

" good morning sweetie, what are you doing up so early ? "

I grabbed a pan from the drawer and pancake maker , " I don't know , I kinda just woke up. I decided to make Ags a breakfast, pancakes! "

" Oh honey, that's so sweet of you, do you want any help? "

I poured the mix into the pan , " thank you mom, but I'm good .. but I was thinking- "

" yeah? "

" what if we had a little tea party tonight? I mean, we've barley spent anytime together , yes my fault , but still! We could have food, sing , okay some games! It'll be fun! "

" Yeah! I could work that, that sounds fun! Christmas party? "

I grabbed a plate from the drawer " oh my gosh! Yes, Christmas music! Yes "

" perfect, I'll tell J. A. R. V. I. S to tell everyone what's happening! "

I put the pancake in the plate with a layer of syrup and strawberries, " perfect, call me if you need any help! "

I grabbed a glass of milk and made my way to my bed room, where I saw Agatha's was finally awake " Baby!! Good morning hehe , I made you breakfast ! "

She's so sweet oh my god , " oh my gosh, hunny, thank you so much, you didn't have to! "

Ags sat up, looking very excited, " I did have to! Because I love you very much! "

' incoming message '

" oh? JARVIS, open message please " Agatha says looking confused

' There will be a party tonight, a Christmas party at about half 5 , please wear something Christmassy! '

Agatha looked over at me " princess! "

" I know I'm amazing hehe, I convinced my mom and she said yes "

Agatha jumps up from the bed and grabs her ugly Christmas jumper , " I'm so excited oh my god! "

I decided I may as well put mine on to! " there will be food, music and maybe some games! "

We where both so excited, we decided to stay in our rooms until the party was happening.

I can't believe we where having a Christmas party, I got so excited.

" So Agatha, I was planning on singing a song! I could join me if you wanted "

I've never seen Agatha act so happy!

" yes! Omg yes, I would love to "

I started to think to myself again as me and Agatha laid down on the bed. Maybe today was the day I proposed to her, I could go to the town before the party to buy some more 'food'...
This feels right you know?

We both soon fell asleep on each other, ready for the party tonight!

2 hours later

There's two hours until the party! Shit shit shit!

Agatha was still asleep, I panicked for a moment, I went into the living room to see my mom , " hey mom, I need you! "

Pepper walks over to you , " hey what's up? "

" I need to go to town.. I'm- I'm gonna propose to Agatha tonight "