Part 50 - it's love

Hey y'all okay so, just a lil update here. I won't be writing sex scenes for a while because yeah- I will however be writing kissing scenes and probably some teasing here and there BUT no sex scenes because I just don't wanna write them atm. Hope y'all understand. Anyways, enjoy this chapter <3

You move your lips from Agatha's, " Ags.. listen please "

" are you okay my love ? "

You mod your head softly, " of course I'm okay, I just, I don't want sex.. not for a while.. I want to plan our wedding, maybe plan having kids you know? It's time we plan our future, because I want to spend my whole life with you.. and not just as partners! I want to spend my life with you being married, wives.. "

A tear drops down on your hand, " You're crying Ags? I'm sorry baby.. I didn't- "

" no no.. princess, tears of happiness. I want what you want! I want that all too. How about we have a some drinks tonight and tell everyone we are ready to plan our future. We can start tomorrow as soon as we wake up! "

You lean into Agatha's chest, wrapping your arms around her for a hug, she hugs you back, happily, " I love you Ags, if is what love feels like.. I want it for ever! "

" I love you to y/n.. I really do "

A couple of hours later

You and Agatha had stayed in the bedroom watching YouTube, happy and joyful for the future. You had alerted everyone that there would be some drinks and food tonight at 7pm.

When it was time, you walked into the living room wearing a red short dress, Agatha wearing a purple short dress. You used your powers to place all the food and drinks on the table.. that's when everyone walked in, exited. Well, Thor was the main one who was exited!

" calm down Thor, me and Agatha want to say something ! " you yell, giggling.

" news " pepper asks

" yes mom, news ... me and Agatha where talking a couple of hours ago and decided from tomorrow we are finally gonna start the wedding plans .. "

" oh my god! FINALLY! " Carol yells " ops.. sorry. T'was loud "

Wanda looks at Agatha, sad, realising they might not being to have the ' threesome ' but she had to deal. Y/n was so in love and so was Agatha. Wanda thought maybe she could try again with Natasha...

" Soo, what's gonna happen now? Sexy times? " Natasha questions

" oh uh.. actually, no "

Everyone was pretty shocked but you explained why, the romantic side was more important, especially at this time.

A couple hours go by, all all get drunk and play games such as truth or dare. You and Agatha get kinda bored to you all snuck outa the living room and when into your room to chill in bed.

You jump on to your bed, then lay on your back, Agatha topping you. You pulled your top off as Agatha went to your waist and stated kissing all over, leaving many marks, " Ags oh my gosh " you get butterflies in your stomach, as Agatha starting kissing under my breasts.

You let out a loud moan as she then started kissing your breasts, then your neck. She continued to leave marks on your body. She finally come to your face, you both made eye contact for a couple of seconds before Agatha went in for the kiss...

After a couple of minutes Agatha falls on her back, exhausted, " I cant wait for tomorrow hunny "

You look over at Agatha after catching your breath, " me to baby, should we watch some tv? "

Agatha holds your hand and climbs out of bed, you follow her, " yes, we should hunny "

You both put your pyjamas, Agatha put thick ones on but you put thin ones on since you where pretty warm. Agatha could see everything through them.. she kinda liked it.

You both then laid in bed, and slept underneath the sheets. Agatha put Brooklyn nine nine on Netflix as both of yous loved that show.

Agatha looked over at you to make sure you where okay and kissed your forehead, yous where both still slightly drunk so yous got tired pretty fast.

For some reason you had the urge to hold you boobs, so you did that. You slid your arm under your pj top and held one of your boobs, you kinda liked it and ended up falling asleep holding them. When Agatha realised the way you'd fell asleep she giggled.

She laid back on her back, she turned the tv off then fell asleep night to you, "good night sweetie "