Part 43 - first argument

Did we just have our first small argument? Over the new girl..

Me and Agatha where still standing outside of Kate bishop's door, she walks out side , " Uh, hey guys, what's happening "

She totally heard the whole thing..  " s-sorry Kate, we'll go "

" hey no, it's okay. I take it you both are dating, first argument? "

" Please, just, we're gonna go "

Agatha looks back at me, annoyed " I'm going "

Agatha storms off, Kate grabs my arm " Kate, c'mon "

" dude, c'mon. It's you're first argument. And it's about me apparently? You just gotta tell her straight to her face- "

" Look sweetie, you've just got here. And yeah, maybe I think you're a little cute but she won't listen to me "

" I get that, but you have to keep trying, you love her right? "

" of course I love her "

" then you have to keep trying "

" thank you Kate.. "

" oh and by the way, I won't tell anyone about the uh, sex bit "

You smile a little then run of to find Agatha.

Gosh, this argument over a stupid thing. What the fuck. It's not like I love Kate, I always think that about the women I work with, it's not like I love them! I love Ags, not them.

I bumped into Ags, tears on my cheeks, my face was red, " Ags! "

Y/n looked at me upset, did I go to far?

" Agatha , please. I don't have feelings for her, you know for a fact I love you and I only want you in my life. My room is literally in the middle of my parents room and Kate's room. She's the one that's probably gonna hear us having sex. You think if I liked her I'd allow her to be in that room? No I wouldn't. End of the day, I love you and only you, I proposed to you for a reason... you where my first and only crush. And look where we are now? we're gonna get married one day! Maybe have kids, have our own house, I love you okay? No one else! "

That was so sweet... I love her a lot and maybe I shouldn't have started the argument?

" Babe... I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I think I just got jealous. I love you, a lot "

" I don't get it though, you where not this bothered when we did it with Wanda "

" that's because I was drunk, and because I was still with you... "

" I don't want us to argue. And this? This is a stupid argument. Can we please just stop? "

" I'm sorry hunny, I am and yes, we can shop. I love you, that's all that matters right? "

" yeah.. "

Agatha goes into the living , I go into my bedroom. That was so stupid, I get it was my fault... but we didn't need to take it that far... hopefully we can forget about it.

" psst, y/n "

Gosh, who could that be, " come in "

" Hey, sorry for being a pain, but, I'm sorry about the argument "

" It's okay Kate, the argument is out of the way now. We both are just emotional to be honest, hold on. I'm gonna text her.. "

I grab my phone a scroll down to the contact ' Ags 💜'

' Hey, maybe we can get close to Kate bishop, she's seems really sweet. She really wants to get to know us and she's apologised even though she doesn't need to! I'm the one who needs to be sorry, and I know you're with them lot in the living room and you don't normally go on your phone but I am sorry, it won't happen again, you know it won't. It was just a moment of the thought thing. Baby, I love you and only you. Come into my room tonight 9pm maybe? We can do anything you want! I'm all yours baby, i belong to you... I love you so much<33 💜 xx '

I click the sent button, it sends straight away, she also reads it straight away, that was fast! I open my phone back up, I click on the message, it reads:

' Hey princess. Maybe you're right, she does seem really nice, really innocent actually! And gosh, I'm sorry yeah. If you're with her, tell her I'm sorry. Not her, she doesn't need to be sorry but I do, and I am! I shouldn't have started this, she only joined today and there's already chaos! I love you a lot, and I know I always will! And yes you do belong to me... and only me!...
And hmm, tonight at 9? I'm good with that sweetie <3 💜 xx '

She's so sweet, " Hey Kate, how about we watch a movie or a tv show? "

" wait, really? Oh my gosh, I'd love to! Can we watch pitch perfect!? "

" oh my god, yes. That's literally my favourite movie! "

" this is amazing! "