Part 49 - Sleeping

It was always pretty exhausting when you where with Agatha AND Wanda... you tried not to give in but of course you did. You where happy yous took a break and decided to watch a movie. Kind of a chill time you could say...

Agatha grabbing your upper thigh, super close to where she normally touches you but you just didn't know IF you wanted her to touch you... you never knew what you wanted but Agatha always knew.

She would always look over at you to check if you where okay, normally you nod your head and she would guide her hand further up but this time you just shrugged.. she looked at you looked confused but she didn't go any further, not unless you give her consent to do so.

Consent is important, Agatha thought to herself.

I whisper in y/n's ear, " are you okay babe? "

" I'm just... just tired "

I moved my hand from her thigh, and grabbed her hand in mine, " you can fall asleep on me princess "

You smile slightly then softly lay your head down on her thigh, you let out a sigh and your eyes close slowly.

it had been a couple of hours, when y/n starting groaning my name in her sleep. I thought to wake her up but I didn't want to upset her... I didn't really know what to do. Wanda just kept on looking, and so did carol, who just walked into the living room.

Carol looked over " is she okay? "

" I Uhm.. I think she is. I don't want to move her just yet though... or should I? "

Wanda looks over again and nods, " maybe you should. It's up to you though Agatha "

" Agatha~ "

" I don't.. she just keeps groaning and saying my name "

" Ags.. please~ "

Carol and Wanda kept looking over at y/n laying on Agatha's thigh. Carol spoke first, " maybe you should lay in bed with her, look after her "

" I agree with Carol here, maybe hold her hand or cuddle, so she can feel you close "

" urgh~ "

I held y/n in a bridal position, and carried her to my bed. I placed her down softly then placed my blanket on top of her, keeping her warm. I took my pants off leaving me in my pj top and underwear. I slid under the blanket and laid down next to her, holding her hand.

She always looked so beautiful when she slept, I would always get jealous...

I looked away for one second then suddenly felt her whispers in my ear.

" hey baby "

I turn my head back around, and there she was, sitting up, her hand on my thigh, I smile, slightly.

" are you okay my love? "

" nightmares baby... I just need you now "

" I'm here now.. I'm all yours now "

She was always by my side when I needed her, that's what I loved most about her... and the fact that she had always cared about me, more than anymore for that fact. She's just to kind to me.

" do you want to watch something on YouTube? "

I nodded my head, even though I didn't want to. She puts YouTube on and outs laurenZside on. (highly recommend her btw. She's amazing)

I could tell she wasn't interested in the tv. She was more interested in me. She kept looking over at me but you know I didn't mind. That's when she finally spoke, " Uhm honey, I don't- I don't want to watch tv you know.. "

" that's okay honey.. what exactly do you want? "

Keep it cool y/n... WHAT DO I SAY? I can't just say you , that's extremely cringe.. I mean... mhh. Urgh it's been to long.. she's knows something is up!

" darling? Y/n? I know you want me ... I can read your mind remember "

" oh-oh-Uhm I-

Agatha guides her hand upon your cheek bone which sends tingles.. she kisses your soft lips, " Agatha I- "

" shh, shh, it's okay princess "

To be continued