Part 19 - some dreams do come true

Smut ig?

Your body...sweaty, warm yet cold. You moan.

You look up at the bathroom ceiling,arching your back. You, wanting to look at Agatha but you can't. She's to good, her fingers, powerful.

Your legs spread, her waist aside yours. Your lips against hers. As she pulls herself away from you she grabs you by the waist, she lays on the floor. Bringing her body over yours. Not moving at all, she kisses your neck, multiple times. Slowly teasing you down below as you continuously moan.

She whispers in your ear.

Agatha: good girl

You feel your body jerk as your eyes suddenly open. You think to yourself.

Y/n: was that all dream?

You look look at the time, 2am.

You look down at your pants. All you can see...
Were your wet patches.

Y/n: oh my god. Shit. Not on the settee

You bring your hands to Agatha's shoulders, shaking her untill she wakes up.

Y/n: Ags. Baby, please wake up

Opening her eyes slowly, she finally wakes up.

Agatha: heya hun

Y/n: Ags I-

She sits up, realising something is wrong.

Agatha: hey, what's wrong?

Y/n: I had a Uhm...

She looks down at your pants, on the settee also. She sees the wet patch.

Agatha: oh dear, I'll dry that up for you.

Using her powers, she dries up the wet patch. You realised you could have done that yourself.

Y/n: I'm so dumb... why didn't I do that

Agatha: it's okay, no need to worry!

You sit there awkwardly, embarrassed.

Agatha: so, what was the dream about?

You look over at your side where Agatha is, your face goes slightly red.

Agatha: don't be shy darling, tell me

You still stare at Agatha, not a word comes out of your mouth.

Agatha: Let me think, did I do something like this?

As she says this, she widens your legs, grabs your waist, moving you onto your back. She gets on top of you.

You blush even more. But you don't stop her.

Agatha: you're not going to say anything? I'm guessing I'm on the right path

Your hair already being tied up, Nothing was in her way. She brings her lips to your neck, kissing you softly.

Her lips so soft, so delicate. You can feel that she is going to leave a mark but you don't care.

Y/n: I guess dreams do come true

Agatha stops kissing your neck, she looks upon you.

Agatha: dear, what was that? You had a sex dream about me?

You swallow nervously, nodding your head.

Agatha: let me guess what else happened.

She slides her hand down your pants, then down your underwear. You moan, even before she does anything.

Agatha: oh hun, I haven't even started.

The settee felt like the perfect place to do it. However, you both seemed to have forgotten you where in the living room. But that didn't stop Agatha.

Agatha lifted her hand to your perfect jawline. She pulled your face closer to hers, secretly reading your mind, she finally knows what the dream was about.

Agatha: I guess I'll have to make that dream true then... won't I?

Unable to speak as you feel Agatha's hand sliding down your body.

Not moving at all, she kisses your neck again, multiple times. Slowly teasing you down below as you continuously moan.

She stops at as you hit your climax, of course she cleans you up.

Agatha: you taste so amazing

You become flustered.

Agatha: you've barley spoke all night princess, flustered?

You, nervously, nod your head.

Y/n: I love you

Agatha: I love you to my princess. Shall we go back to bed?

Y/n: you think I can sleep after that? Or even walk? Cause my knees sure are weak

Agatha: well... yeah, I got nothing

You giggle slightly.

Agatha: let's watch some tv? Brooklyn nine nine?

Y/n: yes please mom-

Agatha looks at you, you cut of your own sentence realising what you where going to say.

Agatha: go on... finish the sentence

Y/n: m-m- I uh..

Agatha: mommy? Maybe that's what you should call me from now on. Suits me

Y/n: mommy...

Agatha: yes darling

You gulp again, you've never felt more flustered in your life. Agatha giggles as she puts the tv back on.

You bring your lips to Agatha's neck, kissing her slowly with pressure. She moans your name.

Y/n: you're my everything

You then rest your head on her lap, facing up wards, looking up at Agatha. She looks down at you.

Y/n: you know... you make me nervous sometimes. In a good way

Agatha: that's always my intention

You both giggle.

You both then settle down for the night. Falling asleep pretty fast.