Part 32 - girly times

One week later

Y/n: you're not like the others... futuristic lover.
You speak to Agatha as she walks towards you.

Agatha: you're from a whole other world?

Y/n: a different dimension

Agatha:  you open my eyes!

You smile softly. " I'm ready to go, lead me into the light "

She holds your face softly, bringing her lips closer and closer to yours.

Agatha: Kiss me!
She pulls you in more kissing you softly on the lips.

Everyone around you, Pepper, Natasha, Wanda and carol giggle. Both you and Agatha lost in their own world.

Pepper exclaims " you've seen to have forgotten we are here? " Agatha removes her lips from yours,
" whoops, she's good at flirting "

Wanda jumps into the conversation " i agree with you on that one! "

Natasha also jumps into the conversation, " yeah.. I also agree " giggling.

Agatha looks at Natasha and Wanda, very confused. " excuse me? "

Y/n; I can explain Ags!

Agatha: go ahead dear

Y/n: it was before we started to date. They made a promise that they would pretend they didn't know I was gay, and I did the same..

Agatha: go on..

Y/n: we got a bit drunk and we kinda kissed a lot hehe 

Agatha: okay.. hun, that's really cute

Carol moves you and Agatha away from each other.
" okay, girls. No making out! "

Y/n: uh huh. Okay ma'am

Pepper: okay so, the boys are out of town for a couple of weeks. So, we have all the time to our selves! However, I will be going out tomorrow to buy some food and alcohol.

Wanda: I'm good with that!

Natasha: this is gonna be an amazing month

a couple of hours later

You're sitting on your bed watching the tv, Agatha walks in the room wearing nothing but a towel. You gulp, watching her undress herself, trying to avoid eye contact.

You hear the towel drop to the ground as she walks over to you, you feel her arms wrap around your neck and her bare chest leaning on your back.

Your cheeks turn slightly red as you feel her breathing in your ear " is this okay? " she asks. You barley make a noise as she chokes you slightly, spinning you around, revelling her frame.

"I need words, hun" she says with a smirk on her face.

You reply with " Yes " as she lifts your chin, with two fingers curling your hair, locking eyes with you, " Yes, what? "

" Yes mommy "