謎 ᴘᴜɴᴄᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ

Taehyung stood over the body with his back to the door

"Holy shit!" Hoseok exclaimed at the sight, petrified. Taehyung flinched momentarily before whipping around and seeing the other male stare at him with a pale face.

The corpse of the groom lay still on the couch behind Taehyung, blood glistening on his abdomen. Taehyung immediately lifted his hands to deny everything. "H-Hoseok hyung, wait—"

"D-Dongin—Taehyung, what did you do to him?!" Hoseok shrieked, his eyes fearful.

"Hyung, I-I know it looks bad, but I am serious, I did not do this! You were the one who told me to come check on him! I only arrived with Jimin an hour ago! How could I have killed him?" Taehyung rushed, desperate to clear his name.

"What's going on, Hoseok?" A distant voice asked and soon enough, Ten appeared at the dressing room door. His eyes trailed to Taehyung before going to the body behind the male. Ten's eyes widened. "What the—"

"It isn't what it looks like!" Taehyung blurted out. Ten covered his mouth, stepping backwards. Hoseok grabbed his arm.

"W-Wait, let's hear him ou—"

"Are you crazy, hyung?! Look at Dongin and tell me that again!" Ten yelled before glaring at Taehyung. "You are a fucking murderer. A sick, fucking murderer." Ten shook Hoseok's hand off and ran down the hallway back to the main room.

"Shit!" Hoseok ran after him. Taehyung stood frozen next to Dongin's body. He hesitantly glanced at the groom's punctured stomach, each wound forming a deep hole.

The blood was still dripping.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

"Dongin is dead!" Ten yelled as loud as he could once he got to the main hall of the venue. "Dongin is dead!" He repeated, out of breath as tears of frustration started pooling at the corners of his eyes.

The chatter of the guests hushed down before everyone became silent. People made way for Ten to walk through to the front of the room where the bride, Areum, was sitting with her family along with Dongin's family.

"What?!" The groom's father, Jiyong, shouted, hearing of his son's fate. People erupted into whispers. Hoseok ran into the hall just as Ten collapsed on his knees in front of Jiyong. "T-The groom—Dongin—dead." Ten panted. Ten turned his head to see Hoseok running down the aisle. "Hoseok hyung! Tell them!"

Everyone's eyes were on Hoseok now. "I-" The male stuttered. "It's true. Dongin...has been murdered."

The guests screamed at the man's words, everyone beginning to panick. Taehyung hurried into the room, his chest moving up and down. Ten spotted the male and pointed a finger at him.

"I-It was him! He killed Dongin! He was standing over Dongin's body—he killed him!" Ten accused and more people started screaming, moving away from Taehyung.

"N-No, it's not true!" Taehyung yelled. "I found him like that! Hoseok hyung told me to go get him, and I saw him lying on the couch d-dead." Taehyung explained. A man suddenly screamed from the foyer and everyone's head whipped around. The people at the other side of the main room were trying to get a better look.

"The doors! It will not open!" The man yelled, pounding on the grand doors of the entrance. More shrieks sounded throughout the room as the guests grew restless. Jiyong and the rest of the groom's family pushed past Taehyung, running down the hallway that lead to the dressing room.

Parents held their kids close and a few people began to cry. Cries filled the once cheerful venue and the bride wailed loudly, the situation finally processing in her mind.

Her husband was dead.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

ANNNDD THAT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER! i'm so excited to share this murder mystery with you guuyyyys!

- miinyoonqix