謎 ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ

The food at the buffet had been adandoned by the guests, and the cooks decided to stop putting out more dishes

The food at the buffet had been adandoned by the guests, and the cooks decided to stop putting out more dishes. A lot of the food had gone cold. Felix piled his plate with mashed potato and gravy alongside a saucy steak. Jimin only took a plate of sausage rolls to share with Taehyung.

They sat down at an empty table and began eating. Taehyung was eyeing Felix, waiting for the other to mess up in the slightest way so he could use it as an excuse to drag Jimin back to their new friends. "So, Jimin," Felix began, swallowing his food. "Who do you think the killer is?"

Jimin stiffened, his hand still above his plate. Taehyung shot daggers at Felix silently through his dark gaze. A smile was plastered on the charming man's lips as he waited for Jimin's answer. "I...don't know." The shorter mumbled, shrugging. Felix turned his attention to Taehyung instead.

"I wonder..." He trailed off. "Why were you the first to find the body?" Felix asked Taehyung innocently. The latter wanted to chew his head off of his stupidly pretty neck. "It's a bit suspicious, is it not?"

"It's none of your business." Taehyung muttered. Felix leaned back on his chair, an empty plate before him as he had finished eating.

"I'm not accusing you." Felix sneered. Jimin shifted in his seat somewhat uncomfortably.

"How about we talk of something else?" Jimin suggested hopefully, feeling Taehyung's anger radiating off of him. Felix shrugged, still amused. Taehyung huffed, baffled at the other man's behavior. "We saw you get interrogated. How did it go?"

"Dongin's father is certainly a peculiar man." Felix laughed. "His methods are a bit pointless, if you ask me. I mean, anyone could easily lie, first of all, but also finding the motive is not going to find the killer. You have to find the killer with clues, then figure out their motive once you have found them."

"Gee, you seem to know a lot about murders." Taehyung scoffed under his breath. Jimin ignored him, hoping Felix did not hear his boyfriend.

"I think we should get back to our table." Jimin suggested to Taehyung. The latter immediately stood up at the shorter's words. Felix waved and Jimin reciprocated as the two walked away. "You need a lesson on manners."

"What do you mean? I'm the kindest person in the whole world." Taehyung grinned. Jimin elbowed his boyfriend, struggling to hide his smile.

"You once barked at Areum's cat because it sat in your spot." Jimin said. Taehyung frowned.

"Yeah, cause it was my spot."

"Ugh, you're impossible." The shorter sighed, walking ahead. Taehyung latched his wrist and pulled him back, smirking mischievously while staring down at his boyfriend.

"You love me."

"Sure." Jimin jested. Taehyung's mouth fell open as Jimin walked away smugly.

"Sure?" The taller called after him. "What do you mean 'sure'? Hey!"

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

"Fuck." She gasped, feeling his hands roam around her hips. Eunyoung grinded up to meet Kang-Dae's crotch as he pinned her harder against the storage room door. "Mhm!"

"Shh." He sounded, kissing up her neck. "You don't want someone to find us, do you?" She shook her head, desperately attempting to cause friction between their lower-halves.

"Fuck me." Eunyoung whined, "Stop teasing, goddamn it." Kang-Dae laughed breathily, leaning forward to kiss her.

"Impatient."

"Slow."

"Slow?" He cocked an eyebrow up. "I don't think so." She groaned, rubbing herself faster.

"Then prove it to me." Suddenly, frantic footsteps charged down the hall, stopping outside the door. The couple held their breath, immediately halting their lustful actions.

"I don't know what to do!" The male voice cried, panicked and urgent. "This was not a part of the plan." It seemed as though he was talking to someone, but there was no other voice heard. Kang-Dae glanced at Eunyoung silently. She was holding her breath, listening carefully.

"Is he on the phone?" Eunyoung almost inaudibly murmured. Kang-Dae shrugged.

"It seems like it."

The voice continued again. "Look, look—" The person gulped heavily, loud enough to make a sound. "I didn't think that—you know, that there would be other fucking people dying! Do you know how much that fucks everything up for me? Huh? Do you?" He gulped again, footsteps seeming to pace up and down — growing distant, and then closer. Distant, and then closer.

"Knowing that there is someone else in this building murdering people other than me is terrifying. Yes, I killed Dongin, but that was supposed to be it. Who the fuck is also killing guests?"

Kang-Dae's eyes widened as Eunyoung paled. "Is that...?" She tensed. "The murderer?"

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

OOP — ARE THERE MORE KILLERS? DUN DUN DUN

y'all are actual so cute with your theories in the comments jdhsjdysj i love reading them

- miinyoonqix