謎 ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Jimin heard a loud thud reverberating throughout the bathroom as something heavy hit the toilet

Jimin heard a loud thud reverberating throughout the bathroom as something heavy hit the toilet. As the door swung open, Taehyung's eyes immediately came in contact with the sight inside the stall. The taller's stomach lurched, violently threatening to throw up at the gory scene. Jimin walked behind Taehyung, finally seeing what his boyfriend had witnessed. "Holy shit..."

In the stall, lay the body of a young man sprawled over the toilet. The large pool of blood was on the floor in front of the door, suggesting that he must have been leaning on it. The white ceramic of the toilet was painted with his blood, and he stared back at them with ghostly eyes. In his mouth was a rolled up tie soaked with saliva, and his neck was slit in large gashes, causing his head to appear somewhat loose.

What was the most gruesome and revolting sight of all was his stomach. The buttons of his shirt were ripped open, exposing his bare and bloody torso. It appeared as though someone had scissored through his abdomen, creating a large enough incision to pull a part of his small intestine out. It hung loosely over his thigh, protruding from the side of his stomach.

Jimin immediately dashed into another stall and began dry heaving into the bowl. Nothing was coming up from his throat, yet he still felt insanely nauseous. Taehyung followed after him with paper-white skin, helping his lover to his feet. "A human couldn't have done that!" Jimin cried. "That—that, that's the work of the fucking devil."

"We need to go tell someone." Taehyung said, trying hard not to panic. No atom in his body wanted to even go near the other stall again, let alone see it. He pulled Jimin out of the bathroom and they both rushed down the hall. Once arriving to the main hall, Taehyung pushed past the guests, not wanting to cause a scene. Jimin's hand was wrapped tightly in his.

Jiyong noticed them approaching and raised his chin in a kind of defensive stance. "Sir," Taehyung panted with a low voice upon getting closer. The older man's eyes scanned the two, assessing the perspiration beginning to roll down their temple—the glazed look of their eyes. "We found another body...in the men's bathroom." Jiyong's eyes widened, and without a word he signaled for two people to follow him.

Jimin watched them leave before tugging at Taehyung's hand to pull him to large windows overlooking the ocean. "I just want to go home." The shorter mumbled. Taehyung wrapped an arm around his waist in attempted comfort. "What time is it?" The taller glanced at his watch.

"12:15am."

"Why haven't the police come yet?" Jimin frowned. Taehyung shrugged.

"No one has been able to call them, I'm guessing. But even so, we're pretty far from the main city—of course Dongin had to have his wedding at the edge of a fucking cliff." Jimin snorted at his boyfriend's words, trying to hide his giggling in the fabric of Taehyung's blazer. The latter could always make him laugh.

"Guys?" Both turned around to find Hoseok. "Are you both okay?" Taehyung nodded, swiping his tongue over his lips.

"It was horrifying, definitely. We're just exhausted like everyone else." The taller answered. His eyes flitted to Wonho walking over to them. In seconds, he was here.

"Hi, I'm just going around and checking up on everyone again. Are you three doing alright?" Wonho asked, worry in his eyes. Jimin smiled, nodding at the kind man.

"It's been a rough night."

Wonho nodded, sighing as he pushed a hand through his hair. "It's been stressful. Especially with how many people there are in the building right now. God forbid any more bodies are found." He said. "My heart goes out to Areum. I can imagine it will take a long time to recover from this."

Hoseok and Taehyung hummed in agreement. All three fell into pensive silence. A female voice suddenly occupied the space. "Boys?" It was Soojin. Wonho's lips broke into a small, adoring smile at the sight of her. Jimin cooed internally at their noticeable love for each other. "Jiyong wants everyone in their seats right now. Is it alright if you follow me back?" The males agreed and Wonho went to softly grab her hand as the couple walked forward.

Jimin saw that and grabbed Taehyung's, grinning up at him as Hoseok chuckled. Taehyung ruffled his hair with a laugh and led him back to their table.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

it's been like 2 months since i've updated, how are you guys? 😭

- miinyoonqix