謎 ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀꜱ

Jimin kept his eyes fixated on Felix as he moved up to the interrogation table

Jimin kept his eyes fixated on Felix as he moved up to the interrogation table. "Taehyung?" Jimin called, still staring at the charming male from earlier. Taehyung turned to Jimin, only to find his boyfriend occupied. He followed his gaze to the front table.

"Isn't that—"

"The man from earlier. His name was Felix." Jimin informed. "He's getting interrogated, it seems." Taehyung shrugged.

"Most people eventually will." The taller responded. "It's so stupid. There is no way they are going to find the killer like this."

Meanwhile, Felix sat down in front of Jiyong. "So, Lee Felix. Tell me about tonight. You know — your whereabouts during the wedding." Felix crossed his legs, a gracious smirk playing on his lips.

"Well, I arrived at the same time as the groom." Felix leaned over the table slightly. "Can I be honest?" He whispered, batting his eyelashes. Jiyong grunted in approval. "I only came to the wedding because I am not an immature bastard who would miss free food just because the groom made my high school years a living hell." Felix hissed the last word, smiling at Jiyong's uncomfortable expression. Dongin's father was learning more and more of his son during the eventful night.

"It couldn't have been that bad." Jiyong dismissed, gripping his pen tighter. Felix laughed, crossing his arms.

"Easy for you to say. Your son used to drag me to the back of the school and burn bits of my hair with a lighter." Felix revealed. "And I'm not talking about head hair, sir." His eyes darkened wickedly, finding the tension in Jiyong's face entertaining. "I'm talking about the hair down south." Felix glanced down at his groin, chuckling afterwards.

"You are just proving yourself to be a suspect." Jiyong stuttered, attempting to keep his superiority in the situation. He felt very degraded and small as of that moment. This man called Felix had a very intense aura. Felix shrugged, the grin not leaving his handsome face.

"Whatever you say." He chirped. "Can I leave?" Jiyong nodded, grabbing the pen and scribbling down the man's name.

List of suspects

1. Kim Taehyung — Motive: avenging his sister
2. Im Nayeon — Motive: revenge on Dongin for cheating
3. Kim Jisoo — Motive: avenging her younger cousin's molestation
4. Min Yoongi — Motive: avenging Areum (his friend) for Dongin's infidelity
5. Lee Felix — Motive: revenge on Dongin for bullying him in high school

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

"So why do you hate Dongin?" Taehyung asked Namjoon smugly. Jimin elbowed him.

"Taehyung!" Jimin hissed. "Stop talking shit about a dead person!" Taehyung rubbed his elbow, pouting.

"Doesn't matter if he was a dick."

"I don't know if I hate him, but I definitely do not like him." Namjoon answered. "Areum is a good friend of mine, and he always made her do his shit for him. I've tried convincing her many times to leave him, but it never worked. And now look," Namjoon sighed. "I'm sitting at their murderous wedding." Taehyung snorted, and Jimin glared at his boyfriend.

"Is that what you told Jiyong?" Taehyung questioned. Jin nodded.

"You should've seen the old man's face. It seemed like he is getting paler and paler as the night goes on!" Jin wheezed. "God, the man is so full of himself. Dongin definitely took after his father." A few heads on the table nodded. Jimin hugged Taehyung's arm, leaning his head on the taller's shoulder. Taehyung looked at his lover, concern pooling in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung whispered against Jimin's hair. The shorter's cheek was still squished into his shoulder. Jimin sighed, closing his eyes and squeezing Taehyung's arm tighter.

"I just don't feel good." Taehyung lifted Jimin's hand to his lips and kissed the back of it. A tap was felt on Jimin's shoulder, causing him to sit up and find the source. A grinning Felix was staring down at him.

"Hi."

Taehyung had a scowl on his face, gripping Jimin's hand tightly. "Hello." Jimin stammered, startled at the man's sudden appearance. "Do you need anything?"

His foxy eyes examined Jimin, glancing at Taehyung momentarily as if to taunt him. "I was thinking we could go grab some food at the buffet table to get our mind off things." Taehyung scoffed.

"Go by yourself." He bluntly responded. Felix chuckled as Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at his boyfriend. The shorter gave the other an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry about him. Sure, we can go get food." Taehyung's mouth fell open as Jimin stood up. "I'll be right back." He told his boyfriend before following after Felix. Taehyung scrambled to get up and run after them.

"I'm coming too!"

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

omg i finally updated! this book is back on guys! ready to resume this murder mystery? >:)

- miinyoonqix