謎 ɪɴꜰɪᴅᴇʟɪᴛʏ

"So, you do not know Dongin?" Hoseok asked Hwasa

"So, you do not know Dongin?" Hoseok asked Hwasa. She shook her head.

"I only came since Jungkook invited me." She replied, before lowering her voice. "From what I have heard, I do not like the sound of him."

Taehyung chuckled sarcastically. "No one likes the sound of him." Jimin nudged Taehyung in the side and the taller winced. The shorter looked at his boyfriend threateningly, silently telling him to not say a word about Dongin. Taehyung sighed, going back to picking at his food.

Ten politely smiled at Hwasa. "He sounds a bit...strange—but he is better once you get to know him!" Yoongi wrinkled his nose.

"Clearly you must know him very well in order for you to actually like him." Yoongi muttered. Ten's smile faltered and he looked down, embarrassed. Hoseok's eyes widened once he saw Soojin approaching the table again.

"Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi, can you please come with me?" They nodded, getting up and following her to Jiyong. Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"I wonder why they are all getting interrogated at once..." He whispered to Taehyung. The latter shrugged.

"The bastard probably just wants to speed things up." Jimin pouted, turning to Taehyung. The taller sighed, pecking Jimin's head. "Fine, I will not say anything mean."

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

"None of you have a direct relationship with Dongin?" Jiyong asked. They shook their heads.

"We are friends of Areum." Seokjin explained. Jiyong scribbled that down on the paper.

"I see. Do you know much about Dongin?" Jiyong asked. The three men looked at each other and Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows. "Do not hide anything. It will make the process harder." Namjoon sighed.

"Dongin...is a bit questionable, sir." Namjoon admitted uncomfortably as he was speaking with the dead groom's father. Jiyong raised his eyebrow.

"How so?"

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "Oh, for god's sake..." He muttered under his breath. "Sir, I have seen Dongin flirting with other girls while he was in a relationship with Areum." Yoongi revealed, glancing towards the shocked bride. "He had also slept with girls from a nightclub."

Jiyong leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms. The things he was discovering about his son tonight were definitely disappointing. Areum got up and left to sit with her parents and Soojin. Dongin's father looked at Seokjin and Namjoon. "Anything else you would like to let me know?"

Namjoon and Seokjin uneasily looked at each other before taking a deep breath. Namjoon opened his mouth to speak. "Areum probably will not admit this, but he often makes her do all of his work like a servant. I believe their relationship is...slightly toxic for her."

Seokjin nodded agreeing with Namjoon. "My apologies for what has happened tonight, but we have the right to dislike him."

Jiyong sighed. "You may leave." As they were getting up, he pushed the top of his pen again and began writing.

List of suspects

1. Kim Taehyung — Motive: avenging his sister
2. Im Nayeon — Motive: revenge on Dongin for cheating
3. Kim Jisoo — Motive: avenging her younger cousin's molestation
4. Min Yoongi — Motive: avenging Areum (his friend) for Dongin's infidelity

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

i hope you guys are enjoying this so far! i'll try to update more! writing crime is harder than i thought it would be :,)

- miinyoonqix